What seems to be the problem?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bdm80, Jan 27, 2013.

1. #1 bdm80, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    what is casuing this problem with my plant

I'm using hydroponics dwc bubble bucket indoors, the strain is violater kush and the plant is 26 days old from seed. The light i am currently using is a 400w Mh and is 18" above the plant. The water source i used is distilled water, it gets fed 26ml of Grotek grow, 13ml of Grotek vitamax, 2 drops of superthrive(1drop per gal) 75-80% of the recommended dosage(2-3ml per L Grow, 1ml per litre vitamax). The Ph is always between 5.2-5.9 and i curently do not have a tds meter, the temp in my room is 65-80F and the humidity is 10-15%. The size of the pot is 5gal bucket and i fill it with 13L of water or 3 1/2 gallons and there are currently no bugs in the grow room. The grow nute solution im using seems to have setteled pretty bad and there are little specks that come out of it that i see when i put it in my res. Any help is appreciated and i would like to get this problem under control asap thank you.

EDIT:Lights are on 24/7

[​IMG]

2. Looks like to much food
    Remember that's still a baby
    Sent from iPhone 5

3. Looked worese 2 days ago when i only had 6.5ml of grow and 6.5ml of vitamax and wasent even growing i increased nutes its growing now but leaves are still turning out like that.

4. whats the problem shouldnt the plant be bigger than 5inches at 20days in hydro?

5. bump can anyone tell me what the actual problem is?

6. too much nutes as stated in the first responce...you added too much...like u said it wasnt growing u added nutes and it grew...lol....u added too much...

7. it was like this before i added the nutes...

8. violator("or" not "er" ending)kush is a HEAVY indica dom strain...its a short bushy plant...so seeing as how its going to end up a short plant(geneticly)how much growth do you exspect...its not gonna respond like a sativa or sativa dom...

9. the leaves were like that before i gave it nutes why are the leaves like that is what i was saying not why its small

10. Look at my profile pic (don't know how to post a picture) need a lil advice?

11. whats the problem.

12. Plant Moisture Stress - Symptoms and Solutions

+1 for some random site lmao

goin by your picture you problem is number 2 or 3...

that reflective thing you got goin on underneath your plant does not look like a good idea... although im no expert

13. what if i were to tell you the top of the plant is fine

14. #14 bdm80, Jan 27, 2013
    heres a better pic of the plant

[​IMG]

15. If your light is at 18", my opinion is that is to far away. Move it about 10" and see what happens.

Of course my opinion and $4.50 will get you coffee at Starbucks.

16. could it be because of my humidity???

17. #17 bdm80, Jan 27, 2013
    i had my lights at 14" then i moved to 18 casue i thought my leaves were doing this due to heat but i dont know.

18. the leaves seem to be very dry to.

19. I did soil and when I was in the organic store on my next visit I was talking to the lady owner about my tomatoes and how they weren't doing much. First ? she asked was what was my light height from the plants? I said about 1-2'. She said put the light about 4" from the plants, adjust the distance as they grow and they will grow and they did. As they got to the 26-28" height I had the light about 18" from them +/-.

I've never done hydro so maybe it's different.

20. the only reason i didnt want to lower my lights that much is temps i will put to 11" and post what my temps are