what seems to be the problem here?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cns17, Jul 19, 2011.

1. so I took my rooted clones and put them in pro mix with the first week feeding of general organics. I noticed what looked to be mag problems so I gave them a little cal/mag from general organics as well.
    I ph the feeding and water at 6.3 and the run off is now 6.1. I have them under 4 t-5's hanging about 5 inches away.
    The room temp STAYS at 77-80 and rh is 65-75.

I'm not sure what is going on with them,I now notice leaves are grean and yellow curling up with brown dead tips that look like fert burn but I don't know why because it's only been a week with 2 feedings and a water.

The others are loosing there green and the leaves are bear claw and also folding down in the middle like a zig zag.

I have never had this much stress on new rooted clones and I would love to fix the problem. Any GC member with a few grows under there belt please feel free do have a look and help solve the problem.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. If you feed at 6.3 and the run off is 6.1, best bet is the soil is 5.9 which is too low. You aim to have dirt at 6.5...so I think that I would feed them at 6.7 for two feedings and try to manage the ph of the soil back up to where it should be. You look like you have locked out the Phosphorous.

3. ok, for anyone that wants to learn something here you go.

I switched nutz this medical grow and I was not very smart! I went with general organics(this is a ph balanced) and dumped the fox farm. I took some amazing cuttings for myself as seen above but when I mixed up my nutz I used ph up to get to 6.3.
    I now have a major lock out and my plants are lacking many things to feed along with nute burn from a 6-0-0- N that isn't from general organics!
    With general organics I can use 4 times the asking feed without burning them! The bottom line is read in FULL what you buy and if something doesn't feel right call tech support!

Happy Growing :)