What seeds to buy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alex111, Jan 12, 2006.

1. I was looking at these seeds because there 100 % feminized and cheap...
    http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/seedsdp1202.html?id=eSdYgbHv

This will be my first grow. Is there other seeds i should be using instead, Ive onluy bin smoking pot for a year now so I don't know the best from the worst, all I know is how Fd up I get. Are these seeds any good? If not please recomend seeds from grasscity.

2. I don't mind spending more but don't wanna go nuts.

3. HI, well I have never purchased seeds from the city as I live in the US and they won't ship here. But I can highly recomend Reefermanseeds.com awesome genetics. But since this is your first grow I would really just go buy some good green weed w/ hairs and grow some bagseeds first before you spend your money on ordered seeds.

BTW...if you can follow directions greatly and spend time here at the city you can grow ordered seeds on your first grow..;.I did! and have never grow bagseeds pot. But most ppl around here will suggest to just go w/ bag seed on your first time!

4. HIGH All, yes I've ordered O.F.F.F. The City and recieved our seeds in 10 days to Canada...we ordered Orange Bud and the Skunk#1 but recieved Skunk#11 instead...not a big fan of Feminized seeds..they grew good and had some nice colas..smoke wasn't too bad.

5. See ive never grown weed and i don't wanna waste time growin a plant that I can't use, thats why I wanted 100% feminized.