1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

What seeds to buy

Discussion in 'Cannabis Seeds Banks' started by Dr Bud, Feb 13, 2003.

1. I am about ready to start my first grow, but I am undecided about what seeds to get.

The last time I was in Amsterdam I got the best personal high from Mekong Haze, but I can't find those seeds anywhere. The best high EVER, was from a Columbian.

I am going to grow hydro with SCROG. 4 fluros for veg and a 250 hps with two fluros for flowering.

What varieties do you recommend, knowing that I don't like to get stoned out of my mind, like visuals and to listen to music.

Thanks!

2. For a up and high trip, go with a predominant or a 100% Sativa strain. make sure to harvest early just as the hairs turn orange, not at 2/3 orange as everyone says. The early the harvest the more trippy the buzz.

As far as which strain, gimme a while to think about it.

3. Im a big fan of Haze for just the same reasons that u discribed. have a look through the seed banks cattalogs and keep an eye out 4 anything that says its a haze cross.

u may wanna have a look at my post "uk seed banks.. NL5xHaze" sid put a good link ther and i found wot i was looking 4. mayb u can find what u want aswell

Grasscity Deals Near You