What seeds to buy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ramsay, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Hello

I'm trying to decide I heard white rhino are really good, along with AK-47 and Nothern lights

I want tiger white rhino but that shit ain't cheap, anyone recommend what to buy and where from thanks herpies heads looks good along with some other sites

(Posting to Australia)

2. #2 zzxq90, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Depends on what you are looking for. Get on leafly.com, and explore some options. If you haven't grown before I would recommend starting a bagseed. Also go to the seedbank review section, and make an educated decision on who you feel comfortable ordering from.Good luck. And welcome to the community. There is a lot of information here.

3. Femaleseeds.nl

4. #4 CL4P-TP, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Tiger white rhino?

You mean Tiger's White Rhino from ICmag?...cause that's just a journal of a guy growing GHS' white rhino.

Personally...id suggest you try Nirvanas version.

EDIT/ FTR femaleseeds.nl has some great stuff, but unfortunately they don't carry a white rhino...but their white widow X big bud is great for beginners IMHO.

5. Hey I ordered seeds from attitude seedbank on August 2nd and I just got them today August 12th, that's 10 days from when I clicked order to when they showed up, im in the U.S. My state borders Texas so at least you know they are shipping right now, check out the cool shirt I got with the beans, my order was prezidential Kush 1.2 x10, cheese bomb x10 and the freebies were 1 white widow fem and 1 underdawg og fem

Attached Files: