what seeds should i buy!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by spareparts, Dec 8, 2009.

1. ok so i have a friend in vancouver who has offered to pick me up some seeds from here

Vancouver Seed Bank

so ive narrowed it down to 4

BC kush
    Vancouver Seed Bank

Master kush
    Vancouver Seed Bank

God bud
    Vancouver Seed Bank

and white widow
    Vancouver Seed Bank

my current set up is a dwc with cfl's for lighting in a 3x5x8ft closet

this will be my second grow , my first grow used random stray dro seeds

im leaning towards the widow but yeah any input would be nice or if anyone knows some cheaper canadian seed banks too thad be cool

2. i'd say white widow

3. I 2nd that

4. Master Kush or the White Widow.

5. im not 100 % sure but im pretty positive that vancouver seed bank is out of most of those strains....they had an old manager break in and steal a bunch of their products, and they just sell too much of alot of those strains....I just ordered white widow a while back, and they were sold out so i got alaskan ice wich is now sold out.....As well, looking at the strains they had that werent sold out i baught and received blue god seeds wich germinated great and are currently in early stages of a soil grow i am doing....just a heads up ..

6. check out barneys farm lsd. i just harvested some rtecently and it is truly a teriffic strain. its 24% thc so ya cant go wrong there. taste and aroma is out of this workd aswell. i've got alot of pics of her flowering in my sig. check it out if your intrested. gl peace.