----!?What scares you the most!?----

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by benflyin, Sep 11, 2010.

1. What scares the sh!t out of you/are you most afraid of? The dark? Cops? Sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?

My gf says either wasps or drowning are hers haha!
    I'm gonna go with freak accident like getting paralized or going blind or deaf..that would suckass!

2. Spiders .:( I can deal with anything in the world. But when i see a spider, those little FUCKERS give me bad energy. They are so deviant and cunning. Like an insect working for satan. Even though they aren't consider insects they are considered arachnids.

3. African Americans between 12am and 7pm.

4. bugs bigger than my fist.

being in a large body of water surrounded by fish longer than 3 feet.

5. spiders bro

6. Wasps, hornets, anything that goes "buzz" and stings me. I'm not allergic but for some reason when one gets around me, I duck like the someone is tryin' to shoot me.

7. agreed. I am slightly afraid of some things like height, spiders, maybe snakes...idk. I could hold one n shit but not anything venomous.

However, water is really scary to me. I guess, I dont like deep water like in lakes. 50ft is a decent depth....but if you were to take out all the water, you would be really high in the air! Not to mention all of the monster fish that hide in there.

Just owning a goldfish told me that if you put something on the surface and it wiggles, a fish might see it as a meal.

Granted, few things feed on humans in the water.....but I do not like swimming in lakes.

I still do from time to time though.....just need a few beers and my phobia is gone lol.

Edit: I want to add.....murky water that you cant see through.

I would probably go swimming in the Caribbean with sharks before I go swimming in that lake with the loch ness monster in Scotland lol.

8. I hate snakes and spiders....also i've always told my mom that if i'm ever in a bad accident that leaves me paralyzed or brain damaged just pull the damn plug on me because i wouldn't want to live anyway.

9. ch'įįdįį - ghosts

10. Flesh eating bacteria. There's been a few cases in my part of the world...

11. Yeah I'm the same. I don't know why I'm so afraid of hornets, etc. Maybe it's because of the times I've gotten stung as a kid. Maybe it's also because whenever I was stung by a hornet I was stung about 5 times in a row--they aren't satisfied with doing it only once.

12. I'd have to go with your gf one this one and say wasps and drowning.

13. The police cause they have the power to fuck your life up with a permenant record for the most ridiculous reasons

14. #14 AK Infinity, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
    What terrifies me the most is that humans will continue to abuse this planet and act like there aren't consequences for behavior like that. I feel so bad for my daughter and all the children on this planet because the world we're leaving them is growing darker by the day.

~AK~

"Our generation has inherited an incredibly beautiful world from our parents and they from their parents. It is in our hands whether our children and their children inherit the same world. We must not be the generation responsible for irreversibly damaging the environment."

~Richard Branson~

15. I'm claustrophobic. I'll often have dreams where I'm stuck in really small spaces and it's the most helpless, terrifying feeling.

16. ^ This!
    That in 60 years, humans are still living in a destructive environment, filled with apathetic people who choose either
    -a comfortable lie via religion
    -an extremely ugly truth
    Sometimes you have to look at the big picture

17. Well, if I looked outside and saw this:
    [​IMG]

I would be pretty scared.

18. heightssss D:
    not only like falling from them but feeling like you'll have that urge to jump when you look down? idk how to explain it. and i dont mean in a suicidal way, either. idk... i feel like im gunna fall or jump lol.

aaaaaaaaaand bugs. any/all insects. yeah i mean fluttery pretty butterflies, dont want em near me. or pretty little lady bugs? i got bit by one once so -_-

and the thought of being alone or unsucessful or when im 80 looking back on my life and feeling like i didnt acomplish shit.

and death.

19. Sharks, and being caught off guard. I was frightened to shut my eyes in the shower or pools until i was 15, the image of me under murky water while came at me always popped into my head lol

20. ghosts. they scare the shit out of me. other than that theres really nothing im afraid of. i seriously sat here for five minutes trying to think of something and ghosts are all that came to mind.