What Scares you the Most?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nutmegftw, Feb 9, 2008.

1. like the titleeeb saisa, for meW ITs nARUTO Fans , and walkin in on your roomate mastuhewrbaating, i littterallyy puckeda

Ok, if ypou can read that, lets greet a thread goin:hello::hello::hello:

and yees, im fuggin BLAZZED :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. come on, no takers?

3. What scares me is that im never gonna live on Mars or leave our solar system is what scares me more then anything because that;s my dream.

4. That's pretty fucking deep man… I am also scared of this. I am not at all scared of death. I am however scared to know that I will never see this in my life time. I wish I could live for a thousand years, because you could see history change! This would be a dream, but it's not logical. Someday I will just be ash in an urn for people to cry by, or just remember for self gratification.

5. my worst fear is dying before having kids. your kids carry on your legacey, they are you, your DNA, and your dreams carry on with them. if they are not born, and you fall your legacy ends, thus far you don't exist anymore. As long as your tree grows, you're still alive, not psyichally but through DNA. your the structure, they are the blueprint. I also have fears of zombies :D

6. Treading water in dark ocean water with no visable land around you.

7. That's pretty fucking scary as well!:hide:

8. Being buried alive...

9. Somebody cutting off your air supply

10. the worst scenario would be like the world becoming zombie infested and you having to kill your zombified mother or loved family member. dat's some crazy, or you being the last person alive, knowing after you there's no more.

11. DAMN!,, i was hopin this was gonna be a funny thread, i meant WHAT gets you paranoid while high, and for me its definately NARUTO FANS

12. oh if that's the case then it's conspiracy movies and horror flicks make me paranoid while im high lmfao

13. Thats like... exactly what i fear... not the actual death part, but dieing before I experience having children of my own.

And I also fear any kind of permanent injury that would keep me from doing the things i love (dirtbiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, etc...)

14. Keep Um Comin, Looking For My Fist 2 Page Thread!!

15. Yea, that scares the shit outa me to. And Ive had it happen to me before...

16. My brothers driving.

17. Be admited into an insane asylum or some type of mental hospital indefinetly.

18. thats probably my worst fear..

my 2nd worst fear is getting a call from my mom anyday now telling me to fly back to dallas for my bros funeral. he's turned into an h junkie and doesn't do anything all day but do drugs and sell drugs.

19. i'm gonna have to go with involuntary lobotomy

20. ^If your worried you might want to try and help. Worse thing ever would to regret not doing so.
    (To urbandiesel)