Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Scale should I get

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hanbar, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Just new to growing my own meds and want an accurate scale to use...

So, for all you seasoned tokers out there -- any suggestions as to which one I should be buying -

thanks in advance for your advice!

2. all scales are pretty much the same, just cop a digital one lol. they got a lot at most head shops

3. What's your price range? and expected weight? I wouldn't spend over $30 if it's just for personal.

4. I would suggest the JSV Dually Dual Mode Digital scale. I have this one and it is easy to use and read accurately. It's under $35. I got mine at digitalscalesaz.com and I have had no issues with it! Hope this helps.

5. I just looked on Ebay, looked up "scale" and got these digital jewelry scales for about 10 dollars with free shipping. They look like ones I have seen used to weigh buds. Maybe try Ebay?

6. head shops are good. but i got my last one online because i didn't really want people to see me buying a scale and think i was selling. That was a few years ago though, i was a little more paranoid then i am now.

That one did break though, i spilled pepsi on it a little while ago. I should get another one because i don't trust my new dealers very much.

7. A scale is such a valuable item. Especially with shady dealers.

Let us know what you end up choosing OP. I need to get one too:cool:

8. amazon.com has killer dealers for digital scales, i snagged a tiny one for 5$ + 5$ shipping off there

9. i got mine off ebay for 13 dollars shipped. had it for about 4 or 5 years now and its still workin great. i would highly recommend

10. I just got the aws blade Scales. They weigh 600g max.(1lb 4 ounces ish)
    It has a huge tray and is a good size
    scale for personal use. And I only paid 30 bucks.
    I'd definately reccomend them

11. I bought some scale from my local headshop, it was the "floor model" that came in an open, chewed up box but the padding inside was good. 30 fucking dollars...it works fine and is 100% accurate, had it for a few months. Anything works really, as long as it's accurate and new.