What sandwich should I get from Subway?

Discussion in 'General' started by chinoko, Jun 20, 2012.

1. I want to try some new shiz. Anyone have a crazy sandwich without tomatoes or mustard? Thanks Something toasty too ahaha

2. Get the Spicy Italian if you like salami and peperoni and shit, Its damned good with bell, jalapeno, and salad peppers too. Some of whatever Cheese, GET THAT B TOASTED.. Maybe add lettuce?
    :yummy:

3. No tomatoes or mustard? That rules out basically every sub I've ever bought there haha.

4. Like the ranch chicken sandwich...wheat bread toasted... mmm toast...

-lettuce
    -tomato (eat your tomatoes!)
    -Chicken
    -American cheese
    -Sauce
    -Jalapeno pepper slices

5. Alright alright...

Chicken bacon ranch, extra cheese, extra bacon, lettuce, chipotle sauce. Toasted. BAM.

6. Get the philly with red onion, green peppers, pepperjack cheese, and mayo. Toasted. I don't know man that's tough without tomatoes I love those.

7. Man, whatever you get don't get those cookies. They suck.

8. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Man, whatever you get don't get those cookies. They suck.[/quote]

I wouldn't even classify those as cookies. I would actually feed trolls those cookies.

9. I normaly get
    Roast beef
    Ham
    Turkey
    Mayo
    Salt
    Pepper
    Oil
    Vinegar

10. Try a pizza sandwich. Pepperoni, cheese, pizza sauce, toasted...then onions or whatever you like. Or maybe the sweet onion teriyaki with onions, pepperoncinis and jalapenos...toasted and with their sauce?

11. Spicy Italian
    Bacon
    Pepper jack cheese
    Toasted
    Lettuce
    Onions
    Pickles
    Honey Mustard
    Chipotle Southwest sauce

12. exactly what I get + avocado and banana peppers haha

13. Don't forget oil and vinegar man!!

14. [quote name='"Shayla"']

exactly what I get + avocado and banana peppers haha[/quote]

Ive never gotten it lol, I just imagine it would be good and he wanted ideas.

I get a subway club with no cheese. Spinach, tomato, jalopeno, red onion, Honey mustard.

Or if I'm feeling frisky.. steak and cheese with pepperjack, red onions, jalapenos, toasted, chipotle sauce

15. BMT

plus ... black olives, oil and vinegar, pepper, banana peppers, brown mustard, lettuce, tomato, spinach, cucumbers

I know you said no tomatoes or mustard but suck it up and try it

16. This. Except double up on the cheese with lettuce, peppers, and extra jalapenos. Always gotta put emphasis on the extra jalapenos cuz them fools short me all the time.

17. what i always get...

steak and cheese on toasted wheat with provolone cheese
    mayo
    lettuce
    tomato
    jalapeno
    mustard

god so fucking GOOD

18. nothing, i dont like subway. the meatballs always give me heartburn and whenever i have something else, i feel like i ate some fake food or something

19. check it out homie

flat bread BLT

so u got , bacon, cheese, and a bunch of veggie stuff. mix it with some peppers , throw on the honey mustard, and mayo,and u got a gyro tasting thing .its like sweet and spicy and salty(this is for if your sick of subway sammyzzz)