What ruins your high the most?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dekkon, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Whats a "Buzz-Killer" for you?

For me, my old friend used to "Act" high, like he'd be tripping out over 2 hits in a tin foil pipe, wayy back in the day. It's hard to explain, but if you have a friend like it, you'll understand.

2. People that act high, paranoid people, sad people, cops....
    It doesnt exactly kill my high it just pisses me off which makes it unenjoyable temporarily

3. walking

some say eating, but i say it makes it feel better

4. When my dad walks round naked.

[​IMG]

5. Cops always ruin my high haha

6. Having to drive, or something else that sobers me up real fast.

7. If thats your dad i'm sorry.......

But i think showers, kill it, eating, kinda kills it.
    Cops make me freak out regardless of high or not, oh and spiders.

Or the fucking neighbors dog eating your plants.

8. Thinkin about my health is a total buzzkill for me... I can deal with cops and annoying people but DAMN I get super worried about health. I allways worrie about health tho the smokin just makes me think about it like 10x more.

9. The last few times I smoked this was a big issue with me..

An people who aren't high, that feel its necessary to point out how high you are every few minutes because you've clearly "forgotten"

10. being around people that don't smoke it
    humidity

11. ^^ Charles Manson

12. probably shampoo on my stash....

13. so many to name
    alergies, eating, cops obviously, above the influence comercials, walking, people who are way too paranoid.

one of the people i used to toke with always got mad at me for acting high in public places.
    also people who go way fuckin crazy for some reason (in their personality i guess?)

14. Damn I used to hate when my friends would act wayyy higher then they were in public that shit annoyed the hell out of me. Not really a buzzkill but I just wanted to beat the crap out of them. I dont mind being baked in public and just chillin, but thiers no need to act like an idiot just because you smoked.

15. one of my kids wakin up at nite. end up doing mommy-mode high
    cops dont phaze me lol they drive by, when im outside im all HHHHHHHIIIIIIIII

:smoke: :wave:

LOL

16. i know what ur sayin man,,, there used to be this kid in my town that was a real noob to tokin and he would over exaggerate his high, like pretend he was hearing people talk to him from inside the refrigerator and shit. it was a real buzz kill.
    other then that when my step mom naggs at me to do stupid shit like take stuff to the post office for her or go get groceries,,, who the hell want to go to the fucking grocery store with a whole list of shit when they are baked??? oh well, im moving out at the end of summer and i cant wait...

17. Bad music.

Or having nothing to do, I cant just sit there and be high, I wanna watch a movie, or listen to music, play video games, something.. last time I got high, I had nothing to do, so I just fell asleep, total waste.

na mean?