What room do you prefer to smoke in?

Discussion in 'General' started by isu8, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I almost always smoke in my office at home (basically a room that I turned into my office lol). Used to prefer smoking in my bedroom when I was single

2. I generally prefer to go out on the deck behind my house. It's quiet and secluded, has a pleasant view and is well-ventilated. It's usually a little cool this time of year, but this winter has been remarkably mild.

Bonus: With the low humidity of the season, the stars really pop at night.

3. I can't smoke in a room, because I live with my sister. And I live in the living room.

So I just smoke in the patio closet just outside.

4. either the toilet or bedroom

5. My friends bedroom is like Eric Foreman's basement on That 70's show, we always sesh in there.

6. i usually just carry my bong with me from room to room depending on what im doing lol... whether im in the my lab or taking a shit, my roor is within arms reach

edit:even as i type this.haha

7. I find myself in my tiny shed most of the time, i love that shed.

8. i smoke out the window in my computer room.

9. Lol I like that cupcake .. Keep the bong within arms reach.

I primarily smoke in my media room, which is in my basement .. Or if I'm alone either my back deck, living room or bedroom. Depends if my family is home or not really.

10. I walk the dog, or go out on my back porch and watch the sunset, or my hot-tub and stargaze while I do it.

11. Well we have a kid so it's always outside on the deck or in the bathroom with the towel under the door and the vent on. I get very paranoid that a tiny little bit of smoke will give him a buzz, lol.

12. haha, its a tried n true method...ye i have to be more conscious of my smoking if my niece or nephew is over, or i have a client in the studio who im not too familiar with

13. This nigqa lives in a studio apartment.

So my whole place is practically one big room lol

Pretty fun for hotbox sesh's

14. My room, the living room, the kitchen, or the back porch. Once in a great while, the bathroom.

15. I blaze in my bedroom for a wake and bake, living room during the day while chillin'/watching TV/playing Xbox. Back porch is my most common spot year-round, but I don't like going outside in this hot weather. Fucking summer

16. living room, right in front of the tv
    if not , my bedroom
    or garage
    its all good
    smokin' in the kitchen . NBD :)

17. I like smoking in my room in bed while I watch tv the most but I do enjoy smoking in the kitchen and in the back yard on a nice day

18. In my bathroom,which I call my office.When a smoke sesh is about to go down,I tell my friends to please step into my office.:cool:

But I also go with my bedroom and computer room.

But the batchroom has had the most smokeouts go down in it.No TV or anything distracting,so it's just good old fashioned stoned conversations.

19. Every room, because I have my own place. :laughing:

20. I would love to smoke in my bedroom at my duplex, but we share ventilation with the chicks beneath us so thats a no go.