What role do you believe Freemasons hold in the world?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thunder Struck, Sep 29, 2012.

1. #1 Thunder Struck, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    Title says. I want to hear all of the different conspiracies, myths, documentaries, books etc.

:D

2. *Pulls up GC chair and rolls joint*:)
    Me too....

3. 94 views and not a single 'conspiratorial nut-job' wants to post anything?

I am not here to criticize, I am actually interested in what people believe/think/know about Freemasons.

4. There's two sides to the freemasons. The first side is what we see directly in the public eye: community outreach programs, lodges, members with rings or bumper stickers to denote membership. I have a friend who is in the mason's and he attends 2-3 meetings a week, he is not involved in any conspiracy things, as this is the public side of masonry.

There is then the private/stealth side of masonry which we do not see, but here about in conspiracy theories. Most of which are riddled with pseudo-science, conjecture, and assumptions, however if you weed through all the bullshit you can find some real answers.

But I don't think its a conspiracy, its just the way world is. Its fact that the Commission on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, and the Rothschild family control almost 70% of the worlds wealth, and have influence on almost all major political decisions on a global scale. This is simply fact. Its not a conspiracy. Its simply the way it is, about 500 people control the world. Likewise it is also fact that all members of those groups are masons.

On its core masonry is about ritualism, memorization of spiritual texts, and sun worshipping. Really I do not understand why anyone would ever want to be involved in masonry at all, its a waste of your time. Spend 6 hours a week memorizing and reciting some bullshit about how we should all worship a ball of plasma..... No thanks.

5. So how exactly do you think these people get into the "stealth side"? or how do you believe they are chosen? It can't be their positions/wealth because everyone was a kid/broke ass college student at one point.

or do you believe that their entire families are part of the Masons.

6. Freemasons hold many roles in society. I agree with the above post.

I'm really curious to study the apprentice levels in comparison to the leaders because there is a tendency for students to follow their teachers ignorantly.

I can only really speculate at this point.

7. freemasons = illuminati?

8. Nope.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fYCh-7O5c4]Honey Boo Boo Child - Everyone's a Little Gay Auto-Tune - YouTube[/ame]

10. Federalists were freemasons, federalists are responsible for the central bank(Alexander Hamilton) and our White Man constitution.

It makes sense that freemasons hold the power they do, they created the most powerful country on the planet

11. dont know too much about the masons but pretty sure theres some gay stuff goin on in there

12. [quote name='"deadhead4-2-0"']dont know too much about the masons but pretty sure theres some gay stuff goin on in there[/quote]

Nope, that would be the Illuminati that actually does majority of that weird demonic saunce stuff. My good buddy is a Mason too, and according to him you learn more stuff as you get high in rank 33 being the highest, but you can only move from a 32 to a 33, if asked by a 33. The Illuminati is all throughout the music industry. There's like a 10 video documentary on it on YouTube, may not be the most reliable but..

13. You really don't make it easy for people to believe you when you misinterpret a word such as 'conspiracy'. A conspiracy and the "the way [the] world is" are completely complimentary, you can't have a conspiracy outside of how the world operates. For a conspiracy to take place, it has to take place in the world on some level and is therefore the way the world is.

14. [quote name='"Cruizer"']

You really don't make it easy for people to believe you when you misinterpret a word such as 'conspiracy'. A conspiracy and the "the way [the] world is" are completely complimentary, you can't have a conspiracy outside of how the world operates. For a conspiracy to take place, it has to take place in the world on some level and is therefore the way the world is.[/quote]

Come on now. You knew what they meant haha. But yeah I caught that too..