What ring size should i get her!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeypokey123, May 7, 2009.

1. Well its me and my girlfriends one year anniversery in 4 days. Me being the lazy stoner I am I've waited till last minute

Anywho shes 125 pounds 5' 2" athletic build i was thinking maybe like a 6.5? any input greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

2. Try to get one of her rings and have the jeweler measure it.

3. no way to guess by her body size...

4. Get her a ring and then take it back to the jewelers to be resized after you give it to her, there's no way for us to tell, she could have sausage fingers for all we know.

5. Fuck dude me and my girlfriends 2 year is in 5 days, shit thats crazy. but get one of her rings and get it sized

6. Don't buy her a ring! :eek:

[​IMG]

7. i agree with the others....except AFD :rolleyes:

"borrow" one of her rings and have it measured at the jewelers...

8. same here. 2 yrs on the 11th... crazy coincidence

9. Don't buy a ring man. If you talk about rings or get a ring for her or anything it'll look like you're proposing to her and then you could be stuck in that when you don't want to be. Play it safe and get a pretty bracelet or necklace for her. Most jewellers will let you get an insurance policy on it with them which will include any resizing you need on the piece

10. What the fuck are you talking about? It's not an engagement ring...she's not gonna pack her shit and move in just cause he gives her a little ring.

11. I'm even the same day as you :eek:

12. i don't have a girlfriend boooohooo:[

13. I will never buy my girl a ring.

Never wanna show her that I actually care that much, it might get her hopes up.

14. either go big or go home, dont buy any cheap shit is what im sayin...dont wanna look like a busta
    but if its not serious, forget about it...
    its gotta be serious if im puttin jewelry on her...shit, sometimes i feel i dont even buy enough jewelry for myself...let alone jus givin' away expensive ass rocks....

15. It shouldnt matter about this.

16. true, but if im gonna buy the thing, its not gonna be a joke, thats all im sayin

17. My one year is on the 8th!!!! Congrats to you and hopefully you have many more to come!!!!

I'd say you should ask her. But do it sneakily. Like, ask her what size shirt and pants. Then ask her what she wants. Then ask her for the ring size. That way she's not really sure what you're getting her, but she'll definitely have it in the back of her mind that you could be getting her a ring!!!!!

Also, you are just an awesome guy!!!!!!!!!:hello: She's lucky!

18. i like you! haha

19. [​IMG]
    It's a universal size.

20. Which is why you will remain lonely and unhappy forever.