What religion (or lack there of) are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lando_smokes, May 10, 2008.

1. Well this has probably been done but after 20 minutes of searching for it I got lazy so decided to make a poll of my own, I'm just curious as to what religions,philosophies or lack there of people on this forum follow, I've tried to include the main ones :)

2. BTW if your a Mormon your a Christian, I guess :confused_2:

3. Non-religious, although Buddhism and nordic paganism have always interested me

4. Voted other, simply because I don't believe anything with absolute certainty. I wouldn't consider myself atheist/agnostic/secular, because I believe there is more than likely some form of a higher power, but I don't believe in any one organized religion. I'm not claiming that there is a god, and I'm not claiming that there isn't.... I guess you could call me agnostic but to me it's a little more complicated than that.

5. Maybe I should of added a "Deist" option, meh too late now :p

6. I'll go ahead and reply and say im athiest, but i dont particuarly want to get into a huge discussion of why

7. Other.

I don't belong to any "religion," though you could call me a pantheist. (pan=all, theism=religion)

8. Baptized Catholic...haven't stepped foot in a church in 15 years.

9. I don't affiliate myself with any particular religion so I fit in the secular crowd. Although I lean towards a monist kind of view such as that in Sikhism, Hinduism, Buddhism because of some pretty insane psychedelic experiences.

10. Atheist. When i read about science and astronomy and whatnot it makes me doubt any religion more and more. religions seems to try to make sense of life or have you live a certain way, and i just want to live how i want

11. Nontheist

12. Born Catholic, went to Catholic school all my life, raised Catholic..... no longer Catholic.

But I'm Brattist. My own religion.

13. Christian who is expanding his beliefs.

14. "You say, 'Christ saith this, and the apostles say this,' but what canst thou say?"

- George Fox

Representin' the Quaker stoners. :wave:

15. If you were to "categorize" me, I tend to just say Agnostic.
    But I believe whatever the hell I want, which isn't much... Damn René Descartes.

16. Pastafarian. Praise Flying Spaghetti Monster, for he has touched me with his noodly appendage.

Actually, I voted "other" because I think my beliefs are too generalized and two-sided to be considered religious. Closest thing I can think of me actually believing in is MAYBE universal balance (you know, yin/yang, that type of thing), but that's it.

Sorry to get so specific.

17. i was baptized orthodox cristian but i feel more paganist/spiritual.

18. Nihilistic, or i might qualify as a strong Agnostic