What religion am i?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by quinnphill8, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Well i think you would call me an "Atheist". but I am unsure, What i believe is is when we die.. our brain is put into stress. The DMT in out of our pineal gland then we have a trip. Bassicly if you have taken DMT then you understand that there usually is something "moving" or "powerful" in your trip. This is where i belive people who were brought back to life say they saw the light or angels. So can you help? ALSO someone try to make me believe in another religion... I like this game you really understand peoples viewss :D

2. I know the DMT theory your saying, but for people that don't know, you're not being to informative. I like to view god simply as a force of nature, or as a spirit, opposed to that man in the sky. So DMT could be a probable cause. Or you could have a spirit you can't see guide you such as the water vortex in Donnie Darko. I really have no clue, and I don't plan to choose an idea. All I know is the religions with a man in the sky are very unimaginable, yet imaginative not in the right sense though.

3. You are whatever you choose to be.

Don't try to belong to a certain group, believe whatever you think is correct because no one's going to know as much as you're not going to know anything pertaining to God and all subjects related.