Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What religion am i?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mrtren, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Hello fellow blades, I believe in A god, not a christian god but A god.. I believe that as we progess our god becomes closer to us and we find spiritual awakening upon it.. I don't believe in any christian vzlues but I believe something is watching us and condeming us to whatever you may believe?

What is this?

2. It's called making sense

3. You are a human. You are a theist. I invite you to shed labeling yourself and be yourself.

You really don't agree with any Christian values? Think of that more then the controversial ones. And in the future there is a Religion and Spirituality board for this discussion.

4. I believed i was either atheist or agnostic but the values of religion other people seem to share are different.. Like I do what i want and I like the fact of being forgiven for sins..

5. Also I feel as a religion should be faced upon the values we deem necessary not written values..

6. How is this related to marijuana? Get out of here with this shit

7. Settle down mate (; I was just wondering, what section would this post rather fit? I'd change it if you tole me :) Ease up mate, had a hard day mate?

8. There is a religion section.

However, you dont fit a major organized religion. Keep exploring new ideas and expand your spirituality free of organization.

9. I just took a sociology class and they considered it spiritual but not religious

10. what the hell's the point of sin if you can just be forgiven for it like that?

11. We are gods of this dimension, there are other gods of other dimensions. It's an endless cycle of divinity, unfortunately, this dimension in our universe is ruled by evil. Hence why weed is illegal, crippling prescription drugs are legal, corporations rule the land, our culture is destroyed, and our land is being overtaken by corporate america. But love will prevail, as we are now. Truth presents itself to each individual in the best way for that individual to understand. Which is why I believe we are gods. I have no set religion, I believe in the universe. And I have seen stunning relevance from religions, to what I have physically seen through the use of hallucinogens. I saw durga, eight armed god/goddess of another dimension, representing an all knowing entity. I physically saw that with my eyes. My friends, too. Like I said, truth presents itself to each individual in its own way. Thats why I believe we are gods of this dimension. I'm a trippy fellow and not many humans understand my point of view, I see divinity, majority do not. But I know peace and love will prevail.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I believe not only we, but animals, and all of existence I'd god. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Is*Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. its agnostic, you know somthings up there but you just dont belive what current religons say is all true- BUTT FUCK

15. [quote name="DopeGame" post="19289225" timestamp="1388993021"]its agnostic, you know somthings up there but you just dont belive what current religons say is all true- BUTT FUCK[/quote]Definitely not agnostic. Agnosticism is claiming to not know whether or not their is a deity, therefor agnostics do not claim belief or disbelief in a deity. OP stated he/she believes in a deity, God.

16. Everything's connected. Once you have the experience you'll know. I associate my self with belief in a greater power, Buddhism, and yoga philosophy.

17. The wrong one.