What religeon are you?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by untamedlion33, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Now be nice. Me im unitarian with the spirit of rastafari.

2. Jewish and proud of it

3. non-theist (atheist but a term that doesn't have horrid stereotypes)

what is a unitarian, i never really understood

4. I was raised a Hasidic Jew, and still consider Hasidut my faith, but I'm far less orthodox than most Hasidim. I don't wear the suit and the hat, although I do wear my other religious garments underneath my regular clothes

5. Religion.....lol

and Im not religious....I don't think

I don't go to church

6. Scientologist

7. You sons of bitches got Will Smith

fuckers

8. I don't know.

Raised Christian but never really fit in. I'm starting to look at the bible and seeing more wisdom in it though but I also do things that the bible shuns.

9. lol the bible actually dosnt shun anything the people on the other hand well... but as far as what unitarian is basiclly its a faith that understands all faiths are simply difrent interpretations of the same things. beause they all say the same things basicly some interpretations resonate better with people. so we study all faiths and draw our own conclusions.

10. have you read deuteronomy or leviticus? It shuns a whole lot.

It prefers killing people rather than living with people of different ways, like homosexuals.

And thanks for the unitarian explanation, sounds chill :)

11. Although I do not like to restrict myself to a religion but I believe I am leaning more towards New Age.

12. The one where I use logic and common sense to live my life, not some racist ass book that tells me to own slaves and beat my wife.

13. Sanatana Dharma

14. The bible?

15. I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people (Leviticus 20:6).

“You shall not permit a sorceress to live." (Exodus 22:18)

16. Discordian Fundamentalist

17. #18 kronman907, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Any of em there all the same bullshit

18. Not the 'eastern religions' as far as i can tell. Yahwey is a dick though mostly

19. Rastafari.