what really makes you laugh?

Discussion in 'General' started by juniorgong, Oct 2, 2008.

1. when you are stoned... what really makes u laugh? what do you u find funny? what would you wanna see on tv?

thanks

2. Iraq's Funniest Home Videos!

3. Anything that is overly obscene I usually find funny.

Odd sense of humor I guess. :rolleyes:

4. vhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQMpBb1gps&feature=related
    fuckin funny

5. meh...

guess you have to be a fan or something...

6. abovetheinfluence.com that is the funniest web site.

7. That had to be the funniest shit I have seen all morning. other than manbabies.com...but then again I'm still high fro burning this morning. I haven't stayed high this long in a while...(The guy ringing the bell...)

I've seen the Terry Tate stuff WAYYYYYY to many times.

I'm a big fan of watching some America's Funnies Videos...

8. WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS SITE HAHAH
    [​IMG]

9. Another guy posted the link in another thread this morning. it brings the lolz

10. #14 worknplay, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008
    lol what the other guy said, someone else posted the link in another thread. We were laughing at it for a while this morning at work. I couldn't stop, but then again I was pretty high earlier...

11. oh man, i been laughing for like 15 minutes straight haahahahah

12. Little old ladies falling down on a slippery sidewalk, I dont know why I laugh.
    Watching my 5 year old son trying to play the wii system is a kick in the pants.
    Family Guy.
    Seeing an ass hole jerk finally get what coming to them.
    Will Ferrell / Tina Fey
    Midget Wrestling
    Midget boxing
    Actually, just midgets period.

& this guy
    [​IMG]

13. Whenever me and my friends are high as hell we naturally go to wendy drive through etc. So my friend who always drives orders, then its my turn. Now every single time I order he will always go "poop sex", "do you want poop sex?" poop sex"" And of course I die of laughter sitting in the drive through window gasping for breath ill ahahah take a nubmer hahahahahaha 1 please hahahah. This happens every time we go to eat, and I still can't control myself when it happens. Its just to fucking funny. One time we got refused service because I was laughing so hard and couldn't order it was just a slur of words.

14. Hahaha, that linebacker office guy is amazing.

15. nitrous oxide.