Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ran through your head?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by topdog82, May 25, 2010.

1. i was thinking "holy shit, am i really doing this? i hope to god they dont drug test me at work, what if dad finds out....he will kick my ass.......fuck it"

2. I was thinking... "Fuck this burns!" and then COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

3. heh .

4. I thought it tasted good, grape swishers, shared it with 3 others.

5. My first blunt was a peach white owl and it was stale and didnt agree with my stomach so I got sick. So I really wasn't thinking about much at the time. :(

6. "yo where's my beer, whats that you have there, i've wanted to try this for so long" taking the pull was the last thing i remember until I woke up to a dog licking my face

7. "This is my calling"

8. When I hit my first BLUNT, I was like, "wtf, man, why would anyone cover up weed with this vanilla shit?"

But when I smoked my first pot ever... i was so fuckin scared, man, i dunno what exactly I was thinking, but I coughed like a mofo and got so high. it ended up being an awesome time, but i freaked in the beginning.

smoke on.

9. "wooooooooooooooo"

10. "mmmmmm grape" and "Dammit i wish i knew how to roll a good blunt"

11. First time smoking... "when the fuck will this shit kick in"

First time on a blunt.... "eh id rather have a bowl"

12. I hit a blunt once just to try it. Nasty disgusting and vile. Cheap tobacco wraps should never touch cannabis. IMNSHO it's the lowest class, nastiest way to ever smoke cannabis and is a crime against nature.

That being said I DID try one once rolled with the outer wrap of a nice Cohiba, a REAL cigar, not those cheap wannabes kids use to roll blunts usually. It wasn't so nasty but I still don't mix tobacco and cannabis.

13. It feels good to be a gangster. That's because I was only 15 back then and I thought it was so badass, :p.

:laughing:

14. I can't remember what I thought as I hit the blunt I just hit 30 minutes ago, and you expect me to remember what i said 3+ years ago?

lol nahhhhhh

15. Why the hell did they start without me. (i had to start the grill). i had been smoking for a long time before i ever smoked a blunt.

16. Am I really smoking for my first time? AM I doing it right?

17. Hey old man!:eek: Haha

Blunts are the easiest way for "kids" in most instances ya know?

18. my first blunt hit went something like this

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* ouch my lungs *COUGH COUGH COUGH* wait that was codeine dipped? *COUGH COUGH COUGH* duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *drool*

19. Papers are easier to roll. Pipes are easier to fill.

20. A-fucking-MEN :hello: