what race are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420420420, Jul 2, 2005.

1. just wondering

yea white caucasin whatever... im white and a small part turkish so i chose white and middle eastern

by the way you can choose more than 1

2. caucasian ?

you didn't say what you are

3. Im a G.I. Jew

4. White

I'm part Irish, part Scottish, making me quite white. lol

5. cracka here

6. Half Mexican/Half human crack in the flesh

7. I'm a pasty-white, freckled Irish girl. Well, Irish-American, that is. All of my grandparents were immigrants from Ireland.

8. im 1/4 italian, 1/4 native american, and 1/2 scottish. pretty interesting combo huh?

9. Whitey here...dark blond hair and blue eyes...Adolf would've loved me... ;) wouldn't have been mutual, though

10. indian, but living in america

next time i go to india im gonna try to get some kerala krush, or some good hash

11. idk maybe its just me but it looks pretty funny that u have that rebel flag in your avatar but yet your are white mixed with middle eastern...i dont think daniel carver would approve.

12. ehh only an eigth of me

13. mostly German and Dutch

14. bhoward, you must have like eight parents eh?

15. Cherokee indian, Japaneese

16. White & Hispanic

17. White

Im 1/2 English, 1/2 French, Pure Canadian!!

18. I'm white. My mother's parents immigrated from Ireland and my father's grandparents from Wales. I'm very fair complected but I can't remember what my natural hair color is (I've been bleaching/dying it since early highschool). My mother is natural redhead.

Ohh the fireworks are starting here. Gotta go check that shit out. happy fourth!

19. white ppl!!!! :hello: