What Race Are You?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rollin_stoned, Jul 8, 2004.

?

Pick your color!

1. White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Asian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Asian (south Asian)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Indian (Native American)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Latino

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Middle Eastern

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. heinz 57

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. grasscity green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hispanic. mexican/peruvian :D

2. Irish....

So yea, I\'m White and i love bud and booze!

3. Rock on. Im Irish too. And you just cant beat the bud and booze.

4. Shouldn\'t you be off finding the triforce?

5. Damn dont we have any black people? :(

6. hrm...dunno :(

around here i know i\'ve tasted a yummy blunt or twelve with black, mexican and white fellas in the neighborhood.

pretty sure most of them have no idea about GC - maybe i\'ll enlighten a few of them tonight :)

i see it now, hey fellas i\'m just stopping by to smoke some of your bud. In return i\'ll show you this cool website!

heh. prolly not, but the actual case: hey fellas, i\'m dry, have some $$ burning a hole in my pocket and need some tasty stuff. Oh, and btw, check out this sweet site!

yep, that should work a little better.

7. I\'m half white and half latino. Mexican, Puerto Rican, Scottish, Irish, and German.

8. ive notcied, the majority or potheads on this server are white..

i is white

9. and men! heehee i guess i\'m white beneath the tan line, but i try not to think about it too much :)

10. shouldn\'t this be multiple choice?

11. yea it should, cuz see ive got asian, latino, and white

12. Is there any way i can edit the poll?

13. white boy in the house. german grandparents on one side, german/danish ancestors on the other side.

im really happy i grew up in a city with many different cultures. as a little kid i never really knew race distinctions. ahhhh im glad to see that the trend has continued with the little kids in my city.

14. latino. well... half. half Mexican and half German, but i was braught up Mex. lookin atthe poll turn out doesnt make me think only white people smoke... just that white people use their computers more.

15. im white. i grew in a mostly white town but i know a couple black people. i didnt think this site had mostly white people. i thought there would be more ethnical variety.

16. Im white. I am of Irish/German/Lithuanian decent. And now that you mention it I never do see asains smoke. Wait nope ive seen one its just rare :)

17. Shit, this forum\'s whiter than me! Italian and a little Polish myself. Please, spare me any polish jokes.

18. you arent really going to get an accurate representation of all stoners, most of the black people i know dont even own a computer much less get on the internet

19. white; mainly polish but a little russian too

20. Portuguese!! ....i must be the only person...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.