What Race Are You?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rollin_stoned, Jul 8, 2004.

?

Pick your color!

1. White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Asian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Asian (south Asian)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Indian (Native American)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Latino

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Middle Eastern

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. heinz 57

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. grasscity green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m curious about what races people are on this forum. So poll it up!

I\'m a white guy, but I\'ve always been chill with everyone. I got black friends, I got mexican friends, I got white friends, I got tongan friends, I got asian friends. Interesting.. I have yet to meet an Asian person who smokes weed. I want to though :)

By Indian I mean \"Native American\". I didn\'t put that cause I heard most Indian\'s hate that term.

Edit: Also got a friend from Iran. Massive toker.

2. i\'m white, grew up in a predominantly white city, in a catholic and predominantly white school. never had a distinction between colour when it came down to it. people are people. i\'ll pass my joint to whoever\'s on my left side no matter what colour they are, what country they\'re from, or what they pray to. we all burn the weed.

3. im white...someone once told me my great grandma was like 1/8 cherokee... does that count for anything? im German and Irish, proud of my Irish heritage.

4. 1/2 Russian, and 1/2 Japanese

5. mostly half GERMAN and half SPANISH.

some French and Dutch in there as well.

Whitey I would suppose :)

6. you think indians hate being called indians? lol im White but i do have indian in me if you could see my dad yu would know where i got it from lol but i poll\'d white sense uh..i am white? yea thats it lol

7. White. Living in a very multi-cultural city, its great to be able to have friends of many nationalities and races.

8. The only race I know of is the \"human race\".

I have white shin though...

I love all the world and it\'s people.... As long as they are human beings!

9. im with bud head.....in the human race

10. im middle eastern

11. Indian, not the native American kind. The kind that come from India.

I grew up in a preominantly white community all my life. So I act pretty white. I can\'t even emulate an indian accent.

12. /\\
    that was what i meant by so. asian

13. oh, ok. then colour me southern asian.

14. i\'m a cracker and i also think that it\'d be good form to list aphabetically; just me being not-stoned....so dry :(

15. white as they come....

16. I\'m so white, I cry milk and shit chalk... ;)

17. haha!! shit caulk.. sounds so dirty

18. White, Italian decent(which means I have olive skin, but I\'m a white boy)

19. im really a elvish ranger that grew up in the land of hyrule but i picked white since its the closest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.