what race are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by ugeman420, Mar 10, 2003.

1. critter 2, i'm chinese.

2. i am 100% cuban ... lol well i dunno i was born in the US but both my parents are cuban what does that make me ?

3. I'm a mutt: basically, a little of everything. Scottish, Irish, English, Dutch, German, about 1/16th spanish (I know, I don't like it either) and some more I can't remember. Oh, wait, i'm also part Russian.

4. I'm half browser on my mothers side. LOL

5. that makes you cuban asere...my step parents are both cuban making me honorary half cuban?

lol

6. full blooded korean right here

7. True blooded Filipina ...and mighty proud 2B Filipino!!! Hehehe....... C",)

8. I'm pretty white... Although in my blood I'm 3/4 Austrian with 1/4 of Italian in me... I love the spicy food though!

9. Well well..I'm 1/2 Hungarian Gypsy... My father was hungarian but I've actually never met him (hence gypsy) and the rest of me is irish & swedish...

10. american white boy (german/irish)

11. 99% Sativa - Green blood 1% Human

SJ

12. Yeah Im Mainly Sativa... But Ive Got Some Indicita Backround Too ;)

13. I'm actually surprised the postings have been as diverse as they have...

When you think about it .......... anyone here has to have access to a computer and know how to use it. And T H A T is an incredibly small portion of people no matter what age group you look at....

14. Full Italian (Sicilian from one side).

15. damn it..... stole my thunder.

i was gonna say 60 indica/40 sativa !!!

i'm the blackest white guy around-
    desert heat and sun.

16. 1/2 canadian 1/4 Irish 1/4 Russian.

17. Like all other so-called "white" people, I'm a mongrel. English, german, dutch, native american,italian,scottish,irish, but mostly.........................asshole.:)
    My wife is a "viking coon-ass", father is norwegian, mother is from the "swampland". (louisiana)

18. white + irish
    whirish?
    irite?
    ;)

19. the reason god made pot was to keep the irish and all their kin(me) from takinjg over the world

20. i saw that shirt yesterday.