what r u munchin on?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deuces, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Just opened a box of Papa john's Peperonin pizza, thin crust, of course and it tastes so ...... good. I think later ill get some ice cream and coca cola and make a float. What r u guys munchin right now?

2. I love Papa John's to death, but there isn't one in town...

But I got some ho'made fried chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli...and I made some iced tea.

3. I just got home n im hammered

I got some chicken fingers, cantaloupe and milano chocolate cookies here.

4. dudes imk sooo fucked, up . sorry for any typos but im hammered and stoned. im eating some tostinos pizza 4 for $5 right now. so goooood. supreme. green peppers, tomatoes, bacon, suasauge, onuons, etc... ya dig?

5. Dannon Fat-free blueberry yogurt. I know! But im forty fuckin years old! You will understand oneday. It gets there fast too! HaHaHa!

6. Just got home and heated myself up some left over chicken and broccoli with rice and some lemonade. Hit the spot perfectly!

Sleep soon...

7. lol come on man, u need to make ur floats with root beer cha

8. a fatty triple decker sandwhich, and some doctor pepper. mmmmm

9. Just finished a subway footlong turkey breast and ham on italian herbs n cheese w/ american cheese, lettuce, mayonnaise, vinegar/oil, pickles, and cucumbers.

So good.

10. motherfucking orange chicken

11. i hate all you guys

i ate my last 2 packs of easy mac last night when i was drunk now i literally have no food in my kitchen except a bag of stale doritos :(

12. easy mac is tha tits! perfect stoner food! I usually make like 3-4 of them at a time if im really baked

13. veal parmigiana w/ linguine in tomato sauce with garlic knots and mussels marinara

go ahead envy me! hah

14. HaHaHa!