What Quote determines Your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by RollinindaRoyce, May 15, 2011.

1. Have a good time, while you got time.

2. #23 nug thug, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    quotes are stupid, the best motivation comes from within. quotes are just something one guy said very well at one time, it's all a part of a greater mentality.

how about that

my favorite quote, one that I just think is funny, is from the book The Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut, it says, "There was a message written in pencil on the tiles by the roller towel. This was it: What is the purpose of life?
    Trout plundered his pockets for a pen or pencil. He had an answer to the question. But he had nothing to write with, not even a burnt match. So he left the question unanswered, but here is what he would have written, if he had found anything to write with:
    To be
    the eyes
    and ears
    and conscience
    of the Creator of the Universe,
    you fool

3. "All roads lead to Rome"

4. #25 Messiah Decoy, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011

Some quotes are perfectly capture an ideal mindset and an ideal mind set can take people places they wouldn't normally go.

5. "If refer really makes you happy n*gga blaaaze it." I'm kiddin lol.

6. "That's whatever you were talking about for ya" - Billy West

no quote defines my life lol, its just a quote

7. "Ok. I'll be part of this world." - Tommy Lee Jones off 'No Country for Old Men'

8. "1492
    The teachers told the children that this was when their continent was discovered by human beings. Actually, millions of human beings were already living full and imaginative lives on the continent in 1492. That was simply the year in which sea pirates began to cheat and rob and kill them.
    Here was another piece of evil nonsense which children were taught: that the sea pirates eventually created a government which became a beacon of freedom to human beings everywhere else. There were pictures and statues of this supposed imaginary beacon for children to see. It was sort of an ice-cream cone on fire.
    Actually, the sea pirates who had the most to do with the creation of the new government owned human slaves. They used human beings for machinery, and, even after slavery was eliminated, because it was so embarrassing, they and their descendants continued to think of ordinary human beings as machines.
    The sea pirates were white. The people who were already on the continent when the pirates arrived were copper-colored. When slavery was introduced onto the continent, the slaves were black.
    Color was everything." Kurt Vonnegut.

9. The only real valuable thing is intuition.
    Albert Einstein

10. i've said it again and I'll say it once more.

"fuck you bitch"

11. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Reminds me everyday to try and be a better man and do the right thing even if I dont want to. Maybe ill get it as a tat...hmm

12. When in rome, do roman shit

13. "The truth is what happened. It aint what come out of somebody's mouth."

^I wouldn't say this quote determines my life in anyway, but I like it because 1) It's from my favourite author and book and 2) It paraphrases my agnostic mindset ie. I can't know what I don't know happened, I therefore remain as neutral as possible.

14. I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

15. "Born of a broken man, never a broken man"

- Zach de la Rocha

16. "You see you got your dicks, pussies, and assholes.
    And if this pussy wont let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks AND OUR PUSSIES,

...all covered in shiiit." -Team America

17. I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse

18. "I do not consent to a search."

"A man's got to know his limitations." - Clint Eastwood