What Quote determines Your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by RollinindaRoyce, May 15, 2011.

1. So i was just reading the other threads and didnt see one where people can say the quote that most affects or determines their life and why. It can be anything you want.
    My favorite personal quote is "Carpe Diem". It means Seize the Day. I like it cuz to me it means to make the most of every moment you have. Enjoy it and live in that moment. There are moments in life i wish i could stop and have forever. So this quote means alot to me. Whats yours?

2. "it's only once you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

without going through the process of losing everything, i think its meaningful to think about this in the context of both the movie Fight Cub and your own life. What things in your life keep you from being 'free to do anything'?

3. Take a wild guess.

4. "slob on my knob like corn on the cob"

5. everyone is crazy,it's just how you manage it

6. "hope for the Best, but prepare for the Worst"

7. "tough times don't last, tough people do" or............
    "no means yes and yes means harder"

8. seize the day or die regretting the time you lost- Avenged sevenfold

9. #10 HelpDesk, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    When in doubt, Fuck it.

Fuck bitches, get money.

10. top notch hoes, get the more not the lesser
    jk

i guess que sera sera or Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

11. money, hoes, cars, clothes.

blunt smoke coming out the nose is all a ***** knows!

those are 2 different quotes but kinda similar

12. "practice makes perfect, perfect makes paper, paper takes patience, and im still waiting"

^ its soo true lol

13. It is what it is...

14. Time heals every wound.

15. Let's plunge ourselves into the roar of time, the whirl of accident; may pain and pleasure, success and failure, shift as they will – it's only action that can make a man.

~ Goethe, "Faust"

16. If life is a bitch I guess I'm undressing her...

17. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.

18. "it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

19. While I don't have a favorite quote there are a few powerful quotes I like. One that comes to mind is "Be here now.". It is vee similar in meaning to "Carpe Diem.".

The other one I try to live by from the movie "Heartbreak Ridge" with Clint Eastwood is, "Improvise, adapt, overcome.". Very zen and very applicable to the uncertainties of life.

My other all time favorite is from Field Marshall Erwin Rommel, and I'm not sure of the exact wording but essentially it is something the the affect of, "Plan the battle, but when the shooting starts deal with the reality."