Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What questions should I be asking in a Dispensary?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by i Donk, Jul 2, 2011.

1. I just got my medical card a few weeks ago. I've been reading some reviews of shops online, and a lot of the reviews say things like "The staff was very helpful answering my questions".

I already know what kind of effects I want from my medicine, but i'm a little lost when it comes to asking about genetics etc.

So what questions should I ask to make sure i'm getting the right medicine, other than just questions about the effects?

Thanks

2. Anyone? Would greatly appreciate any advice to help me find the best medicine.

3. My first question always is, "Is it organic?" I don't always buy organic, but I do prefer it.

Second, "Indoor or outdoor?" Some folks prefer indoor, others outdoor- just a personal preference. Sometimes there is a price difference between the two.

Then just talk to the budtender, describe what you need in a med, and she will be able to guide you to the right strains. (She usually has tried them all.) Then you let your nose help you pick out the right strain among the ones she suggests.

4. The main questions will be about the effects really. There are other questions that could be asked, but if you don't naturally recognize them, they're probably not important factors to you so you don't need to worry about it..

5. The only questions you need to ask are, what's the strongest indica/sativa do you have? Which one do you think is best? And always pick out a diff one that you like and ask him which one between the the one he picked and the one you picked is the best, most likely they don't know much of how it was grown growers can lie or they just don't tell them.

6. The nice thing about these collectives is the ability to smell and look under a microscope all the crystals.

Basically just ask the budtender about daily specials and always ask if there's anything free for being a new patient. Usually you get a free gram, pre roll, or edible.

7. Coming from a budtender here is CO, most people come in and want the "good" shit. Some patients ask about growing technique and genetics. How edibles, tinctures and hard candy compare.

A common one is about the differences of all the concentrates.