Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what quality do you consider this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by istaylit420, May 14, 2011.

1. ...looks poorly trimmed, and poorly cured. Do you see any trichomes (crystals?)

2. maybe outside grown mids. but its better than the brick weed. at least its not compresses

3. is 400 for half a pound a good price for this quality?

4. cant really tell because of picture quality...but cant really beat 400 for half a pound.... are there seeds?

5. Quality over quantity.

6. You're kidding, right? On a 10 scale, it's a 2.

7. $400 for a whole lb., maybe. You must be joking. Dont pay more than $150/oz.

8. Seems pretty decent. I used to get shit that was a bit stringyier for 100 an O and I was happy with it

9. Buy HP and flip half and cook with the rest.

10. 400$ for half elbow is 50/oz.. thats a decent price for some middies

personally if i was smoking on mids id pick up 400/half lb any day of the week, but i dont smoke that shit man you should look for a dank connect and start smoking on that fiya

11. on a ten scale. its a three at best...