Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What quality bud is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Aussieee, Jan 21, 2013.

1. #1 Aussieee, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    Hey guys I just picked up a Half Ounce for $170 now I know that may seem expensive for you guys in America and stuff but here in Australia its not the worst price but sometimes I can get it for $150.

this was the bud I got does it look good to you guys, what sort of quality?

first pic is the half O and second one of the nugs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice bud, not so bad prices. Don't worry about overcharging them. I mean hey, they don't have to get it from you. Also for 20$ 1g.

3. 1) By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. It is strictly prohibitted to post any message related to drug-exchange, trafficing or drug-dealing. The owners of Grasscity.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

2) Looks like decent bud, but again, please refer to #1

4. woops i thought it might be against the rules ill edit

5. That depends. How potent is the smell? The high? What does it taste like? Is it harsh? Is it wet, is it really dry? It looks good, but you have to provide some more information in order to properly catergorize the quality. :smoking:

6. umm its not very harsh, tastes pretty good, I love the smell, the smell is also pretty strong you can smell it from outside the bag easily, its not dry but its not super sticky either.

7. looks good enough to smoke and enjoy

8. It sounds like a good smoke for the most part. I think it was worth $170.

9. thanks guys

10. bud that needs a trim. see those green leafy things? that is supposed to be cut off

11. Looks alone, not getting to touch/smell/taste it, it looks like some good quality stuff. Probably like a 7 or 8 out of 10. But looks are very little of it, so it may be much worse/better.

12. that stuff looks like m39 (china bud) to me

imho its not worth anywhere near 170/half..id pay 80 tops and thats pushin it for me
    ask ur guy next time if he knows what strain he has at the moment

i would never buy from someone who doesnt know what they are selling

13. .. Are you 10? Anyone who doesnt live in a medicinal state has no clue what strain they are getting more then half the time. The dealer can tell you whatever he wants, dont be snobbish. If you live in a medicinal state or KNOW the grower, that is the only way to truly know what your smoking.

That isnt China bud either.

14. Exactly lol thank you.

15. Looks like beasters, but I'm pretty sure there's no way Canada would take a chance on importing bud to Aus...if the Canadian customs didn't get it then Australia sure as hell would lol.

16. looks like 10gs

17. Seems decent. Not the worst trim. Price is outrageous though.
    I could pick up a half of good bud for $60 in Kentucky.

Final Verdict 5/10

18. Yeh Australia has horseshit prices. Over here the price is generally the price. Ever now and again I have to pay $100 for a QO aswell kinda sucks.

but you know gotta keep smokin the green

19. time to take the stick out of your ass you never mention gs rules on these forums learn to respect bboy

20. Wow man that makes me appreciate how cheap good bud is over here I could no joke get that bag of yours for $20. Man that's crazy what a price difference