What PS2 Game should I buy next?!

Discussion in 'General' started by meehai, May 2, 2006.

1. SOCOM 3!!!!! the most addicting ps2 shooter ever! i bought a network adapter for $40 just cause of it and it was well worth it...socom 3 multiplayer fucking rules.

2. cheers for the suggestions lads

3. post back what you ended up getting. i'm curious. :)

4. I got tomb raider which is ok and i've just bought God of War but I haven't played that yet, so hopefully that one is good...
    Id already played shadow of colossus and red evil 4 which were both class :hello:

5. #res evil 4 (stoner error)

6. You will LOVE God of War. I don't play it anymore, because I've already played it to death and unlocked everything, but for just a first time play you are going to be blown away. They're currently working on a sequel for it, which is looking very nice...

Also, definitely check out the Metal Gear Solid series, Indigo Prophecy, and Psychonauts... I think you'll enjoy them all. They should be fairly cheap now too.

p.s. I forgot to mention god of war won game of the year almost everywhere...heh. hope you're enjoying it. :]

7. xbox 360 blows nuts, it actually is slower for halo than normal xbox...what the hell is with that
    get the punisher though
    that game is fucking fun
    not adventure though...

8. Resident Evil 4 is fucking sweet and Need for Speed: Most Wanted is bad as shit too

9. Resident Evil 4 for sure, the games non stop action its a blast :D

10. the whole resident evil series if u a panzy and if ur a ready to step ur game up SILENT HILLLLL

11. how exactly do these modchips work? are the yhard to use/install? how do u get the games onto them? i have never really heard of this but it sounds damn sweet