What program do you use for music?

Discussion in 'General' started by thehybridlife, Jul 5, 2007.

1. I'm starting to realize iTunes sucks, what are some good programs?

2. wait...itunes as in your paying for music or itunes as in just using itunes to listen to music??? i download(for free mind you) almost always using bit torrent and when that fails(which it rarely does)limewire.

3. My bad I use LimeWire so I just need a program to sync music onto my ipod, thats it.

4. Get Media Monkey

I love it. It auto updates, plays all sorts of file formats. flac, M4A, ect. Has an audio converter, its awesome.
    and it can sync with iPods, and use a lot less system resources than iTunes.
    Only thins it doesnt do is play video files. If it does, I havent figured that out yet.

Also I would recommend winamp, and Windows media player comes through in a pinch, tho I don't like using it.

5. Please don't mention P2P programs here. We don't host discussions on them. Thanks :)

I use Winamp. It hasn't steered me wrong yet.

6. Winamp, it really whips the llama's something something (I don't remember the rest of the intro)

I've been using winamp ever since I realized Windows media player is terrible. Plays music, plays videos, and probably a bunch of other features I never even use. manual updates, but every rose has some thorns.

7. milk drop owns.:hello:

8. It's been said a few time, but to further it's emphasis:

Winamp.

9. I use a CD binder,

but Itunes to store it on my computer and because i used to have an Ipod

10. I use itunes. I have a mac notebook and im too lazy to see if i can use winamp on it. On my desktop pc I use itunes also just because of the network sharing, so i can share music between my 2 computers.

11. Media Monkey

12. iTunes. serves me well.

13. I like MusicMatch JukeBox it came with the system and I've been in love with it since.

I funked my Comp up a few times so I always had to download a new one but its cool.

Speaking of downloading I'm bout to download once more since I recently faced problems a couple month's back.

Music match rocks.

14. I use Winamp for listening and just use iTunes to transfer to my iPod.