What price seems right?

Discussion in 'General' started by Highlife43, May 10, 2021.

1. I was wondering how much would you buy this bike for im guessing, because i gave a similar bike away for free sometimes shit happens, and so much stuff going in our lifes sometimes we make bad dicisions a let things slip up off our hands, and so i lost a few hundred dollars it hurts but what can i do, so to ease a little bit like to let some of the stress pressure from the financial lost, could you guys perhaps help me out by telling me how much if you were to buy a bike, assume you were the buyer looking to buy a racing bike how much would you buy this bike for, oh and side note the wheels i had on my racing bike was 29inch wheels also how much would would 29inch wheels cost im wondering any feedback i will truly appreciated thanks alot.

Attached Files:

2. £50 $70

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. No way.. Thats too small of a price.

4. Whenever I need a bike I just give $20 to the local drug addicts and they hook me up with bikes way nicer than this

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You said it was a couple hundred, bikes can be expensive. Not sure how us giving it a value us gonna help you morn this bike....but you live and you learn.

• Like Like x 1
  6. $25. Crackhead special...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I hate to burst your bubble but that's not a racing bike, unless you're racing to the convenience store for a beer. It's an antique. You're putting us on, right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. It's a chicken racer

9. No badging anywhere? I'd assume it's stolen.

Is the serial number gone too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. $1, Bob!

Is it just me, or does OP give off major Smackd vibes?

• Agree Agree x 1