What presents did you give for Xmas (and get)

Discussion in 'General' started by california burrito, Dec 23, 2013.

1. so i'm kinda procrastinating because i still have to finish my shopping but i thought we should all post what we got ppl in our lives

dad - kindle fire hd

momma dukes - purse

sister - ???

brotato - ???

gramma - a pair of those tempurpedic slippers

bff - perfume

2. My nieces and nephews - a few toys each and $100 each.

My big bro - 2 cases of this imported beer he likes and $100 cash.

My parents - $1,000 cash each ...they deserve it for raising me all those years because I was a pretty big asshole as a kid.

My friends - various books, bottles of liquor, a couple flasks. Just one item for each friend, I don't mean that 1 person is getting all this.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 stevizzy, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    Got my friends little girl a plush stuffed Bengal Cat today that looks like my cat (avatar pic) that she really loves...I'm DONE shopping!!!  WOO HOO!!!

4. I got a new avatar,, my babe took a photo of me last week, painted up, so I used it as a avatar of me for GC

other than that it just Bizzz as usual  lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can't say on here but what i lacked in $ this year made up for it with time and effort. took 60 hrs +.

6. #6 TheAnswer121, Dec 23, 2013
    i'm a giver. i got my son a bunch of stuff as well as a few things for some other people. i don't plan to receive anything, but that's cool. I bought myself GTA V a few weeks ago, that'll do.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mum - A tripod for her camera, she's really into photography as of recently and has needed one for ages.
    Dad - A Black Sabbath and an AC/DC CDs for his car. He always complains he hasn't got anything to listen to while driving.
    Brother - First 3 seasons of Breaking Bad on DVD. He's been wanting to see it for a while but refuses to download anything.
    Sister + Kids - Loads of boxes of chocolate, I think like 6. Felt bad I only got my nephews and my niece chocolate but they'll like anything.

Haven't bought my girlfriend anything yet as that was literally my entire bank balance. Gonna take her out and buy her something next month (which she's fine with). Got my Grandma and Grandad a box with loads of fudge in, and some 'Old Git' mints.

8. #8 Z42OM, Dec 23, 2013
    I dont get paid from work until 2 weeks after xmas .

So Im fucking broke . Over xmas . And another week . Da fuck . 

No weed as well . Da fuck man . Da fuck .

9. bought my bro, even though hes a bitch, nba2k14 and forza 5. I got my mom some bomb lotions and a cool little necklace i let my more inclined friend pick out. My sister has two kids so for her i got her a bunch of diapers, baby bottles, and some stuffed animals.

not sure what i'll be getting. but knowing my moms, bro and sis i'll probably get something awesome and a bunch of herb from the siblings. Last year my brother and sister both got me an 8th each. best xmas present ever!

10. Hubby and I decided not to do gifts for each other this year and spend that money on our son. He has an amazing christmas coming up!!

Got my bestie a star wars calendar, R2D2 pez, Return of the Jedi record, and NY Yankees car decals
    Got my other bff a Giants candy cane decoration, Giants Lawn gnome, and NY Yankees driving gloves

After opening my gifts from friends I realized I have a problem, I was gifted Starbucks Gift cards by EVERYONE! The girls I babysit, my friends and my neighbor!! $275 of starbucks!!!!! Yezzir! hahaha

Heres my sons presents before I wrapped them today!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 Clutter Queen, Dec 23, 2013
    Mom- $100 sterling silver necklace with sapphire stone (her birthstone)
    Dad- Clothes because he insists that I dress him better than mom does lmao
    Brother- CoD: Ghosts for xbox one (which is what my mom got him) and clothes
    Boyfriend- $50 gamestop gift card, $25 xbox live membership card, new gaming headset
    Best friend- $30 sterling silver infinity necklace (which she asked for), hello kitty coffee mug 
    Boyfriend's little sister- Sew-your-own-plushie toy kit thing, nail polish, fuzzy socks, and little stocking stuffer items (pens, headbands, etc)
    Boyfriend's mom- $30 Dillard's gift card
    Friend- Adventure Time Encyclopedia, because that's what the weirdo wanted..

As for what I'm getting...tons and tons and tons (and tons) of clothes, which makes me ridiculously happy, a scarf, a Nikon 1 J3 camera, gift cards, money, and still a few mystery gifts that I'm crazy excited to open.

Man, I love Christmas. 

12. Got my dad another Rolling Stones DVD which I do pretty much every year, along with a rory Gallagher dvd, and some pajamas

Sister- Just got her one of those olloclip attachments for the iphone

Mom- gift card and slippers/ socks n shit

Then on top of that I got my parents a 50 dollar card to olive garden so they go out on a date or something

13. Bought myself an Xbox One for Crimbo!

14. You should make your parents somthing too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app