Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What power would you take

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by .HiGhGuY., Jun 12, 2008.

1. what up??? just got baked and whatched the new movie jumper. then thought of that new will smith movie bout to come out, hancock.... what do yall think, would you rather have the power of hancock or jumper ???

I think i'd be jumper :smoking: but if hancock could turn invisible, i'd have to rethink, i think :confused:

2. I havent seen either, but I gotta believe that being able to throw a whale about 300 yards is pretty damn cool...not that I would want to throw a whale or anything, but having the ability to do so.....just in case.

& not to mention being able to fly........I think that pretty much tells the story as to which would be better, but I dont know...can jumpers fly?

btw...Will Smith is a damn good actor, one of my fav's.

3. I would be...Hancock. Flying would be so sweet, I would get high, and then just say fuck it I am flying to Amsterdam haha.

4. No jumpers cannot fly.

i agree, will smith is deffinately a good actor, never heard of a bad will smith movie. On the other hand, he's smart and lucky he didn't try and make it in the rap game

Yeah, flying would be dope, but why fly when you can jump? faster and less noticeable, on the other hand, hancock is bulletproof and can get hit by a fullspeed train and it doesn't even phase him.......... choices choices.

5. I loved the movie Jumper. I can't wait to see Hancock.

I'd have to be a jumper though. That shit would be so tight. I'd do exactly like he did in the movie.

6. I would wish I could put this in the right section of the forum! :p
    This sounds like chill out zone fo' sho'