What posters do you have on your wall?

Discussion in 'General' started by stash4200, Dec 26, 2006.

1. I just bought Lost Boy, Big Lebowski and Blow for 4.50 each online :smoking:

2. I have a reefer madness poster that I stole from some guys room at a kegger, I'll post a picture of it tommorow, It's fuckin tight!

3. a naked centerfold pic from Playboy mag 2005. also 2 scarface posters, and 2 calendars (eminem; rottweilers.... both are very old--from 2004/2005).

4. 2pac,N.W.A,Ice Cube,The Notorious B.I.G, Del Tha Funkee Homosapian,Snoop Dogg, some weed posters, snowboarding,Mos Def, Slipknot,Dilated Peoples,Blackalicious,Jurassic 5,Cypress Hill,Warren G,Outkast,Bruce Lee, some anime posters,syste, of a down,bob marley, peter tosh,krs one,drdre,friday and next friday.scarface, blow and the big lebowski,method man,mack 10 , some girls,jimi hendrix, the beatnuts,the pharcyde,some of my dads clothing store Flow and i have lots more

5. Where did you get a Peter Tosh poster? :eek:

btw heres the site where i got the cheap posters www.5dollarposters.com

6. scarface, roor, and a picture my girl drew for me

7. I got my Peter Tosh poster of some site a couple of years ago

8. heh, thanks man i just bought 3 new posters.. a melting clock, peter vs. chicken poster, and a stoned monkey:smoking:

9. Mainly just centerfold budshots from High Times.

10. i have a fight club, a grateful dead, beatles let it be, system of a down, aqua teen hungerforce, edward scissorhands, night of the living dead, dawn of the dead( the original)

11. ive got a GD gerry skeleton with the bleeding rose, a bunch of rock climbing posters a trippy poster with a flying fox that is standing up straigh and looking all wise and trippy but its a real picture, then i got a huge wall tapestry of a trippy sun and moon, santana poster, a abunch of microbrewery beer coaster that ive collected, then an entire corkboard with pictures of me n muh lady, then we get into the mass amounts of streetsigns i have from when i went through a phase where i though stealing them was so cool... im such a douche... lol

12. i have a bob long intimidator paintball poster, a big canadian flag with a pot leaf in the middle, a simpsons montage, and a wall with naked pics of each persons mom on grass citys :D lol

13. ^ That is the coolest poster I've ever seen.

14. :smoking:

15. Thanks i thought so too haha! You can get it at spencers.com...

16. Hendrix, Zeppelin, Ferris Buellers day off, animal house, authentic Jurrusic 5 play bill from Fillmore West, Marley, Beatles

17. just got a grateful dead poster and a new Lrg poster and a new 2pac