Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What possible strain is this? (pic)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lewenberg, Mar 24, 2012.

1. #1 lewenberg, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Got this particular strain from someone I would most likly never see again. Shits fire and I wanted to know what its commanly called.

Describtion:

Very white, with Orange Hair
    Very Dense and Moist
    Hard to break and feels "wet", making it hard to roll
    Doesn't really stink

Here are some pics(sorry for low res)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The worst pics ever. Also its almost impossible to tell just by look. Say I grew 6 statins from start I could probably be able to tell you what they were if u mixed them up. But not seeing any thing but these pics no chance

3. I know the pictures suck, 2MB front webcam lol. hopefully I can get a camera before I smoke this.:D

But from my very vague Descriptions, any hints on what it can be?

4. Even if you had the best camera in the world, no one would be able to give you an answer. If you give seeds from one plant to ten different growers, you'll get ten plants that all look different from each other. Only way you can know for sure which strain you're smoking is to buy the seeds and grow it yourself.

5. this thread fucking sucks.

6. Understandable

7. Who cares. It looks dank as hell, just smoke it.