What plant should I pull?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by B-Chillin, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Ok so im a new med patient, and am trying to get my grow going. Started with like 12 bag seeds and 8 sprouted. I planted them all thinking one would die( ONLY ALOUD SEVEN PLANTS in my state), but so far there growing. Out of the 8 that made it I planted 6 inside and 2 outside, the outside plants where in shock for a phew days after transplant. Also 2 days ago (before I had a barrier set up) my dog took a big ol bite on one of my o/d plants. Taking the first node, first leave , and fimming the new growth on the second node. Regardless it looks like its growing. On top of all that, Im scared they got planted to late in the season ( want to say June10th )

So main question is " What pant should I pull? as im only aloud 7 in my state"
    My main concern is "Getting at least 3 females / preferably 1-2 outside" as long as the wiser outdoor growers back my late season sprout...also feel that the bigger plant inside that is already topped is a male, any one else or just me?. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Tough call, but I know from experience that the the tallest/lankiest and fastest growing plants are usually the males.  

3. yea the big one has also got like a inch of space in between the nodes

4. I wud let um go til they show sex,  6 -12 days into 12/12 ull know for sure

5. ik ik... BUT
    the whole reason I got my card was to be legit. 7 plants is the limit in NV so was just wondering what everyone thinks cause ones gotta go

6. Eenie, meenie, Miney, mo......    :)

7. continue.......heard many variations

8. Spacing between nodes can be caused by several things such as distance from light source, type of light used. For example if your using T5 HO grow lights and have good control of the temps at canopy level you can have the light within and inch of the plant resulting in tighter internode spacing. With CFL`s they run hotter so you have them farther away resulted in more space between internodes and with HID lighting the internode spacing is kinda inbetween T5 growth and CFL growth in regards to internode spacing. Sativa strains tend to be more wide open and may have greater spacing inbetween internodes then Indicas and hybrids. But one thing I learned is that males then to be the grow bigger faster then females.

9. I`d take a chance and pull the one that got damaged by your dog. That one got stressed early on and will take time to recover. The seelding stage is the most sensitive time of a pot plants life and getting stressed early on can result in slower growth and if stressed enough it could end up going male.

10. for sure.. was sorta thinking the same. had good vibes with that lil girl!!!