Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What plant is this ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mastercrook, May 17, 2016.

1. I have been helping my grandma move the past few days and I found this plant growing and they pop up in random places iknow it not grown on purpose and is just a weed but what plant does it look more like ? cause it looks like cannabis or something related to it i saw it growing right beside the carport in this bed of wood chips its not used for anything so theres been some different weeds popping up but this is the weirdest one yet

Attached Files:

2. Hmm, looks like it might be Sulphur Cinquefoil?

If it is, it should produce flowers soon.

3. Looks like a really tall weed lol. definitely not cannibis. i have a ton of those in ny backyard but they're all real small cause i mow em down and pull em out and so forth.

4. thank you i think you are spot on

5. yeah I live in bc so weeds and all plants get tall and bushy as fuck its retarded

6. It's Northern Lights #5, congrats OP.

• Like Like x 3
  7. tru my grandma finna be trappin out the bando

• Like Like x 5
  8. :lmafoe:
    i'm done lmaooo

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you think you'll remove it?

10. nope my grandma smokes weed too so i dont think she minds it growing there its been there since last summer and she hasent pulled it but its not weed so i geuss it aint a big deal looks really cool tho

11. Nice! The flowers will be pretty.

12. That's what we call Ditch Weed, it grows around here everywhere

13. Ivysaur used vine whip!

:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Its not marijuana. Dont smoke it

• Like Like x 1
  15. Doesn't look too shabby....got a bottle of dressing to go along with it, or?

...Maybe some croutons?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Damn, how'd you know that?

17. Haha. I've seen ot before & looked it up.

I love being outdoors & learning, so I'm always researching something if I don't know what it is.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nothing wrong with that :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  19. What is This? upload_2018-11-10_8-22-52.png