Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What pisses you off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DivineFlame, Apr 10, 2011.

1. When people who don't toke go around acting like they do.

For example, this girl bought a bunch on legalize weed bracelets to wear around, she has never smoked...

2. #2 RVD420RVD, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    I HATE that too DivineDlame but what pisses me off the most are damn scavengers. Go pay for your own weed damn

3. When friends won't hook your sorry ass up -.-

4. #4 KGann, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We need more people like her. You don't need to use it to see the overwhelming benefits.

5. I HATE that too DivineDlame but what pisses me off the most are damn scavengers

6. I hate smoking people up with a bunch of weed and not getting gratitude back. I smoked about 3gs with my friend a few months back, not a single thank you or anything. Needless to say, I haven't smoked with him since. Moral of the story, don't be a dick!

7. The thing is, she is just doing it for attention and try to be cool. She doesn't know anything about it.

8. #8 KGann, Apr 10, 2011
    We

, she is at least spreading a message. She may be a dumb whore, but a waste of advertisement space she is not.

9. #9 kyle944811, Apr 10, 2011
    In that case, she's just an insecure poser. Sucks, she could probably be cool if she smoked.

10. Flaky Dealers piss me off.
    Dealers who say they have "fire" or "dank" but really have backyard bush piss me off.
    People who smoke all my weed, all the time and never pay piss me off.
    People who give marijuana smokers a bad name.
    And people who overly flaunt that they smoke.

11. People who try to have an educated arguement with you yet are ignorant and end up not listening.

12. bleeding hearts, whether they be liberal or conservative... nobody likes a person that's constantly shoving their views of the world in your face.

13. People who try to have an educated argument with you yet are ignorant and end up not listening.
    people that steal.
    Oc transpo bus drivers.
    Stupid gangsters trying to rip you left, right and center.
    The by the book educational system that tries to make open minded students and fails.
    The suits up in government making decisions for us best thing we can do is vote which one is less crooked.
    Friends that use people.

14. why would that make you mad shes helping your cause hahaha i think you're just a angry person lol smoke one and chill out hahahahaha

15. People who you smoke down all the time, then, when they have weed, and you don't say "i'll pack a bowl if people throw down" and his bowls are literally like 2 hits, a little pinch of weed, matching with them is horrible too, because they literally throw a pinch in

16. just dont smoke with them anymore hahahahaha i honestly like dont care about smoking people out for free weed really isnt that expensive and it's available all the time

17. I would rather her wear it then not.
    I don't see how that could piss someone off. It's actually a cool thing because some ignorant people will argue that the only reason pot heads want their weed legalized is so they can smoke all day everyday like junkies.

18. #18 LongBottomLeaf, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    I thought weed smokers were happy people. Why would you make a thread about what pisses everyone off??

If you are really irritated by a non-smoker wearing MJ apparel you need to smoke some more.....

Oh, and I hope you don't ever wear a professional athlete's jersey, or team apparel. Unless, of course, you are that professional athlete, or a member of that team.

19. my pillow is hurting my neck

20. cops, US government, bitchy girls who yell at me for smoking cuz i am spending my hard earned bank on what i enjoy rather than their skanky asses. Probation, license suspension. i can do this all night man.