What pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatAintNoSkunk, Jan 8, 2013.

1. You in Westchester bro?

2. West Chester, pa

3. Stupid ass changing thoughts, feelings, plans and emotions every two seconds, saying one thing, meaning another, clusterfucks of people piss me off.

4. This too. All of this.

5. Judgemental people

6. Not too much but one of the few things that really piss me off are people who are closed minded. Trust me and I don't throw that term around often. Even someone who thinks weed should be illegal, I don't consider close minded. Nor the fact if he or she doesn't believe in aliens or whatever. It's when someone only agrees with something they believe in and won't even hear what you have to say. What my opinion is, it is false or stupid in the close minded person's eyes. He or she will always be right in the argument and they are loud about it.

7. when i have a zit like a million fucking miles below my flesh

8. Pop it from within dude.... Just hit that area with the open part of your hand in a swinging motion

9. I'm gonna be one of those really cranky old men when I'm older.

Everything pisses me off, the fact that I have no friends, the fact that my girlfriend is fucking psycho sometimes, I still live with my parents, have no qualifications, have social phobia/anxiety, constantly depressed, no job, dropped out of college. Arghhhh.

10. Fix it m Bro you can

11. Who, me?

12. Lol we're off a bit anyway it pisses me off when im high as fuck and people call me

13. it pisses me off when someone pisses in my hat

14. I have actually had that problem once me and a few buddies of mine were pretty fucking wasted and as the night progressed and came to an end I went to put on my beanie and sure enough it was pissed upon

15. that my fucking damn signature wont show up. i did "upload from your computer" and i made it the right size and everything and it just wont show up

16. That must really grind your gears......

17. Losing a lighter.. Which happens about 4 to 5 days..along wit the remote

18. upload it to imageshack.us and copy the direct link. then put the link in your profile..

[​IMG]

19. I have a whole dresser full of lighters from me leaving the house without one buying one while I'm out and repeating haha :bongprobs