What pisses you off when your high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Betamax Bandit, Sep 29, 2009.

1. hmm what pisses me off when im high? probally the number one thing that pisses me off when people argue who gets shotgun on a blunt ride. or when people like tweak out when theyre high or get paranoid to a point where they have to like run away.or just bitching in general.

2. same here! especially if its this random ass girl that you smoked with who just bitches about the littlest things and if you tell her to shut up she just bitches more.

3. True that. Another thing is when people spend an hour deciding who get's greens. THEN, once they figure that out, they spend another half hour deciding who get's seconds, then thirds, etc...

It really doesn't matter. Im pretty sure a blunt is going to be passed around more than once *rolls eyes*

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SMOKE!

4. People who cant keep their shit straight and decide to act like lil jon out in public.

People who act like their drunk I mean enjoy yourself but chiil the fuck out man.

People who hold the smoking device hostage, puff puff pass THEN tell your story brother.

Cops period.

Its takes alot to get me irritated but any of the above will cause an instant face palm.

5. heyyyy i happen to be a fan of the sharks! lol:D

6. people being overly paranoid for no reason
    being around people who aren't high - is it just me or do they always treat you like your an idiot for no reason?

7. yes. i get really annoyed when people disturb the peace around me. i swear some people arent as "chill" as they say they are.

8. Ok this may take a second, but hear me out, I have a friend, Tyler, who ONLY fucking reffers back to stories with the people the story is about. Ok here is my example, one time me, Tyler, and my friend Taylor were driving down the road, all blitzed, we got pulled over and got away, anyway that story isnt the point, so a few weeks later, aka yesterday, first time all three of us have chilled since that night, after like 20 minutes of chillin and smokin, tyler just awkarldy says, HEY guys remember that time we got pulled over? then he takes a hit and sits back and starts laughing.... Am I just being a dick?

9. People who expect me to corner the bowl. Fuck that shit! It's like, everyone gets a turn to get greens and they have a right to torch that shit. The only time I can accept cornering is with exceptionally tastey weed.

10. People. When I blaze with friends, they annoy me or I think I am annoying them so I just shut up and sit there. The only dude I smoke with is the same way. We blaze, get munchies, then I drop him off at home. Then I go home and chill.

11. um nothing? haha seriously it takes alot to piss me off when im stoned. Except maybe shitty drivers.

12. Also, impatient smokers. When you get the bowl and they expect you to hit it within 5 seconds. I guess what pisses me off is the opposite of every one else. But I can't stand to be rushed. I do the same thing hittin' a bowl as with anything else, I take my time.

13. HOLY FUCK. This person pisses me off more than anyone. (I wish I could type in all caps) That's the most annoying thing in the world. I'm getting mad just thinking about it!

14. One time I was at my friends and we were pretty slapped off some 1-gram firecrackers - we were listening to Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb and literally AS SOON as the sick-ass solo started, the girl whos house it was fucking changed the song to some gay shit. I exploded. You do NOT do that.

15. getting cock blocked
    but i think that would piss anyone off high or not
    but still im high and wih a chick leave me at peace

16. you gotta find people you're comfortable around smoking... i have some of the best conversations when im high!

17. -hmm.... When fucken dudes start touching me.... like seriously im fucken high leave me the fuck alone..
    -When my mom fucken tells me to give her fat ass a fucken favor which she can do easily
    -When people act like they have no self control and start trashing my house (thats when they get dropped)
    -When people fucken take 40 sec to hit a fucken blunt.. like seriously time they hit it they already need to ash the shit..
    -when i have fire ass bud and someone rolls a loose ass joint and burns half the shit on the first light
    -SLOW ASS DRIVERS .. GTFO
    -People who talk all loud n shit.. like seriously im fucking next to you
    - or when im watching a good show or movie and some fucken faggot turns it to cartoon network... like da fuck man
    -When i have friends over who dont smoke and talk to me FUCKEN SLOWLY and act like im a sped or something...
    -WHen my sister fucken screams for no reason
    - when girls who i just smoked out ask to bring some home... like u serious bitch either give me 20-25g or suck da dick nothing free here be glad u smoked on some fire...

18. Actually what I do hate is when I load a nice bowl of something real primo, pass it to a buddy for greens and he/she torches the bowl. When I get greens I just hit a corner of the bowl so other people can have some green.

19. remembered a few more..
    -When people are so high that they think for SOME reason that half a blunt is a roach and throws it out..
    -when my sister friend come to the door and ring the door bell non stop and make me keep getting up to tell them my sister wont be home for another 2 hours..
    -someone ****** lips it shut..
    -when my mom yells or calls her friend and is like OMG (my name) ur so fucken stoned and looks at me wierd
    - when the retired cop in my neighborhood sends his 7 year old son to spy on me in da back yard .... like seriously dude get off my dick.. and maybe thats why ur wife left ur ass bitch
    -when dumb people say marijuana is bad for u and have nothing to back up their retarded statement