What pisses you off when your high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Betamax Bandit, Sep 29, 2009.

1. douchebags and spilling the bong water..:bongin:

2. I have a friend that thinks it's funny to spark a lighter in your face and pull it away really fast... it makes a fireball thing and pisses me off... I shouldn't need to worry about fireballs when I'm high. :(

3. People with really low tolerance. Nothing worse than finishing off a blunt between you and three other people only to realize that they're SUPER stoned, and your sitting there sober as fuck all night long.

4. Its kind of funny.. smoking in general chills me out but somehow I do still manage to get annoyed without having it affect me too much. Some things annoy me..

1) People who smoke with you then ditch to go somewhere else
    2) People who just act a fool when they are high... personally, when I am high I don't do shit.. I don't like moving or exerting too much energy, I like to talk but sometimes its hard to get words out of me. However some other people get super hyperactive, start talking/babbling like idiots running around.. some people even start freaking out with the paranoia shit and insist that ridiculous thing are true.. even had some people cry on me before.. some people just lose their mind and you can't control them though you feel bad if you don't try to help
    3) People who burn/waste weed.. they'll light the entire bowl, or not inhale, or not finish up their hit or w/e
    4) Yeah.. someone said it earlier... people who keep complaining "im not high" even though I seen them take in some huge hits. sometimes they will be clearly high and still keep saying they arent
    5) People who claim to be "tripping" and seeing shit...umm this is weed not a psychedelic like LSD or mushrooms
    6) hog the piece/bong.. they get a huge ass hit then say they aint get nothing then try to take another one

5. What really pisses me off when i'm baked?

The train that goes through my back yard.

6. When I put something down and two seconds later totally forget where the fuck I put it. :mad:

7. hahahaha yeah xD :laughing::laughing:

8. lol happens all the time to me....i hate when you are trying to hot box and someone in the box decides to light a cig. Now don't get me wrong i smoke cigs but come on its a Fucking hotbox.

Also when you try to hot box and some breaks it when your not ready to let the smoke out.:smoking:

9. also people who don't pass and just hold the piece and tell a story... pass it and then tell your story so i can get high and pretend to care about you stupid acts of randomness

10. When people cough and blow out all the weed.

Foreal... Inhale, move pipe away, exhale. What's so hard about that? Fuckin scrubs.

11. lol i feel you..

12. Getting a phone call after ripping the bong. Had to go pick up my bro from school cause he had no car today. So I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

13. 1. Anything negative being brought up. Like someone reminding me of something bad or sad or something involving anger.

2. If you get the feeling of people watching you when you know damn well nobodies watching.

3. When you can't find the lighter.

4. And finally, when you put something down and can't find it anywhere till sober.

14. OMG I totally agree with that...and usually, the story's not even interesting...cuz you're so busy staring at the piece that you can't even listen!!

15. people who get angry or act like assholes...usually i'll just leave when someone starts acting like that tho

16. -NBA 2k9 (friendships have been tested / controllers have been broken)

-when someone breaks a piece or knocks the damn bong over

-females that can't stop laughing

-people who throw up from smoking (actually had a guy i barely knew throw up on himself once after taking a shotgun, i was horrified)

-bad music / commercials on tv

-people who bug out for no fucking reason

theres so much more..

17. my neighbors kids just deciding it's a good time to shoot off a bunch of bottle rockets and fire crackers, it's 1:21 am

18. I guess mostly it comes down to people that can't keep their shit together. It's just not fun for me, when I can't even tune out with music, because someone always needs to talk about some weird fear they didn't think anything about 10 minutes earlier. I have one friend that after we'd smoke, whenever I said anything, regardless of what it was he'd look at me and say, "what the fuck are you talking about?". That's not fun either.

19. My friends who are new to smoking who can't SIT THE FUCK STILL AND SHUT UP ABOUT FOOD, HOLY FUCK WE CAN GET FOOD IN A FEW MINUTES, CHILL OUT. They can't just sit and enjoy a high, they feel the need to ask me (their waiter) when their food should be coming.

20. headshots