What pisses you off and how do you cope

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nofway1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. I dislike people who complain about any and everything, no matter how big or small. Why can’t you be grateful for what you already have?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Agree with you 100%.
    Some people don't seem to be happy unless they can complain.
    They will never reach any level of self-actualization and that's a shame.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. To the complainers

The planet is spinning on time: not a small event. All the galaxies are managing fine; the whole cosmos is doing great. But people have one nasty little thought crawling through your head, and it is a bad day! The problem is people are living in a psychological space that bears no connection with reality. And they're are insecure, because it can collapse at any moment.

Every moment there are a million miracles happening around you: a flower blossoming, a bird tweeting, a bee humming, a raindrop falling, a snowflake wafting along the clear evening air. There is magic everywhere. If you learn how to live it, life

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 3
  4. Stepping in water with socks on. Usually caused by my dogs water bowl, but sometimes from snowy shoes. I cope by slamming a towel down on the wet floor and doing the dry floor dance.

5. Sounds like you need to find something to fill your day with, there's more to life than a sexual relationship.

6. you can still be with a man ...and still be masterbating ,,,

stop seeing the 'man' as the centre of your universe
    and just get out their
    good luck

7. It pisses me off that I'm 24 years old and I can't find a woman to have sex with. I coping with this emergency method - masturbation. But I'm tired of masturbating. What's wrong with me? I am beautiful and a good character!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #28 Dizzy, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    I Try to Stay Positive an Happy as Much as Possible but one ting that do Get Me Mad is Haters Who Sneak Diss Me or Passive Aggressive Mean People Who Won't Admit they Talking about Me When They are.

~Toni~

9. Well, this will certainly draw some attention. Don't be in a hurry young lady. If that is you in the picture, you won't be single for long.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Life and depression and autism and all my other mental shit. I try to distract myself. I try to tell myself I don't have to fit in or have people like me it's okay to be alone and different. I tell myself everyone has faults don't stress so hard on it but, I end up doing it anyways. I try to tell myself to be modest "you don't gotta be an asshole but you can't be a downer".

The last thing I wanna do is go to someone and bother them with my bullshit. I'm higher functioning to the point I'm self sufficient but, not high functioning enough to really socialize without stemming, I also have trouble looking someone in the eye. I have a hard time sitting still in the same position. I also have a hard time reading body language, or knowing when to go or when a conversation has ended. I also have an eye and a hand stem.

I don't expect people to ever understand. Especially trying to explain what the sensitivity feels like sometimes with textures and sounds and getting overwhelmed by even certain lights and certain settings. Even to the point where lots of people just plain make fun of it. I stopped caring about that tho, I went through a phase in my life where it really kinda hurt but, now I'm just numb man. People are assholes and 80% of the time it's just for a laugh and it's nothing serious I've learned.

However I'm still learning better ways to suck it up each day and just laugh and try my best to find new opportunities that's what its about. Cuz each day is a new opportunity.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. What's really been pissing me off is hearing about everybodies financial troubles ever since this shit show started last year.

I'm sorry you have 6 kids, 4 cars, a massive house, and all that shit to take care of. That's literally the responsibility you take on when you start a family.

Not a jab at the people who have families, I hear the same shit from my single friends, buying dumb ass 48" light bars for their vehicles, and crazy ass latest technology, than crying and complaining that they can't pay me to fix the parts to get their vehicle to pass inspection, oh and I don't give a fuck about you barely able to afford insurance.

People love to complain about struggles they 100% put themselves into. Financial struggles suck, but hearing about some peoples, it makes me laugh. So many people are so out of touch about what a financial struggle actually is.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. The majority of the human race pisses me off. People live on a fake ego, care about the wrong things, does not have much respect for other people/animals niether the planet we live on. Bad laws, unfair genes, unfair diseases. (I hate this world pretty much) :ph34r:

How do i cope? That's a good question :confusedalt:

Do something that'll make me forget about it, as the problem is non-fixable. Smoke weed, play some games, meditate, be with my cat, or people that I love. Watch tv, cook or eat good food that I enjoy.

Just the basics more or less, i guess.

Have a good day, much love :love:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. When you come to the realization the the world is becoming a terrible place to live in, the best you can do is give kitty head scrubs and veg out watching some good shit. Life's what you make of it, but none of us are getting out alive, so best relax and forget about the rest of the world, as selfish as that sounds?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. none of us are getting out alive, so best relax and forget about the rest of the world

spot on

• Like Like x 1
  15. People who are late for appointments they set with me.

I’m on time, why the fuck aren’t you??? Assholes... lol

How do I cope? Passive aggressive revenge where appropriate/when able to. :)

I can be an asshole too.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ^You're doing them the favour by going out of your way to accommodate them, and help them with something they couldn't otherwise do themself, you should be more grateful ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I get mad as hell at inequality. Unfortunately my first reaction is to kick someone’s ass, but I usually fire back with a bunch of profanity. Doesn’t help, but makes me feel better!

18. Hello, woman.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I have zero friends in the South. I'm not from the South. Hillbillies are the most fucked up people in the world. Me and my wife deal with it by getting high. It seems to work.

20. People who hates drugs yet to have tried them or have had a bad experience the first time they did and so forth tells everyone how bad they are.