What pisses you off about Trolls?

Discussion in 'General' started by illomatic, Aug 20, 2013.

1. i dont mean this kind of troll...

[​IMG]

i mean this one...
     [​IMG]

2. #3 illomatic, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    The shit that pisses me off the most is when they hop into a thread.... and post a fucking stupid pointless idiotic sentence.

It's like no shit sherlock.  No one asked for your opinion, but you still felt the need to post one, useless fucking sentence.

:devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious:

3. The social stench.

4. That they keep coming back. This isn't AA.

5. Nothing. Stop being so pissed about them and they won't have any reason to troll. 

6. The blatant cry for attention that it is

7. The fact that I seem to attract them, and they all say the same thing. :rolleyes:
    I cry about it. 

Exhibit A, grasscity.

9. OP is a troll in disguise. calling it now

10. the fact that there are 100x more annoying people in person

lmao nah, im new to the city, and i just noticed a bunch of trolling fucks commenting everywhere

that was a funny ass pic tho!

lmao this is true

or the fact that they assume aspects about whatever they are commenting on.... and its like just cuz you're a dumb fuck who thinks a certain way, doesnt mean everyone else does.

13. And starting a thread about trolls doesn't help the matter at all. It's only baiting them. The word troll is thrown around too much anyway. Every time someone says something there is always someone else calling them a troll just because it's not something they would say or think. 

I'm not the internet police, It's neither my job nor was I trying to solve the issue.
    my thread is about what do they do that pisses each person off individually.
    You could have left it at "Nothing."  You should take your own advice and not have posted a thing, because again, this thread is about what trolls do that pisses you off.  I asked what pissed you off.  Didn't ask you for your thoughts on why they exist, how often they are mentioned.

15. I'm not the one pissed at anything and posting a thread luring that which pisses me off  :laughing:

16. Just this.

17. They're funny 2 me