What pill should i try

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kyleray34, Jul 17, 2008.

1. What pill would be fun for me to try? I just tried hydrocodone tonight and last night and it was EXTREMELY lame. sorry for those who enjoy it :] I've never tried any other pills lol but want something exciting lol. I heard xanax is pretty cool

2. yes xanneys are but you blank out moast of the time and dont remember it.i would sugest extacy.they are awsome they make you fell as happy as you have ever been in your life you will love everyone and talk like hell.oh and sex on "e" is th 2nd best next to "h"

3. Well, if i took a xanax and had to talk to my dad would he know something was up? Do you think it's worth it to try xanax and what does it actually do?

4. I THINK it's a muscle relaxant or something? makes you really mellow.

Again I'm not sure, I seem to remember bars are pretty addictive....

I personally would try E. Not that I know, as I haven't, but if I could get clean E, I would defnitly do it before xanax

5. Hmmm i kinda wanna try some xanax now... seems like it relexes you like bud but longer :D am i right kind of? and can u hide the fact you took xanax?

6. its a anti-anxiety drug

7. You want something interesting? Try LSD....

8. yeah, basically. I haven't done it much, but I like xanax.

9. Xannax is an anxiety relief medication... They are good but if you take enough, you won't remember what you did. I suggest trying xannax and lorazepam, both the same type of medications and will give you the same buzz. I also would try morphine or OC.

10. I would do a little bit of research before going on forums and asking what pills can be "fun to try". No offense man, but you clearly have no idea about any of these drugs.

11. Do NOT take xanax!!!

it will fuck you up even at low doses, i took 2mg once and blackouted..

the 2nd time i took 5mg and i dont remember the entire day!!

You wont remember a thing, you can barely talk/walk. So if your afraid of people noticing dont take it...and you wont remember it so its not even worth it. The whole time i felt like i was sleeping but i was falling down stairs and when i woke up i had tons of cuts and was sore and stuff

12. 2mg is a high dose for a first timer and 5mg is a pretty high dose for anyone. Dont be like this guy, do research so you understand what you are putting in your body. If you are thinking Xanax around 1-1.5mg will be good for a first time.

13. how bout. ..

real drugs?

shrooms
    mdma
    lsd
    thc
    opium

idk about ya'all,
    but the aforementioned list pretty much contains all that is worth fucking with in this lovely ecosystem we perpetually destroy

14. I'd recommend the Xans or K-pins. I love benzos (not a muscle relaxer). Alas, there is not a time of day I don't want any. I don't have any physical dependency, but you better belive i'd eat one anywhere, anytime.

1 bar (2mg) is a good starting dose. Although thats what it takes for me to feel 'sober'. As in less anxious.

Being prescribed them or having easy access to them can easily put a monkey on your back. If you fuck with them keep your mind right.

I have some footballs (1mg'ers) and K-pins (2mg) in front of me right now :D

15. Me and my wife split a 2mg one night and we instantly fell asleep. I woke up like wtf happend. it also makes me knock pictures off the walls. its kinda lame but if you can manage to smoke a bowl it gets better.:hippie:

16. They can also make you do very stupid shit, such as thinking you're sober and talking to your friends drunken family for a hour, but you're actually distroyed and they're laughing at you, not with you...

Something you have to learn the hard way. I also so on this documentry this kid was in jouvie, he had one hand, ate a couple xans and broke in some guys but ended up falling asleep inside.

17. No offense taken at all cuz i don't know anything about them lol, that's why i asked. My friend takes Xanax that's why i was wondering. Thanks for all the great responses. I'm gonna try to find me a xanax bar now haha

18. do hydrocodone and bud that will fuck you up good and proper.

19. well my 3rd time taking xanax i snorted 4 and chewed up 5 footballs.....9 all together....it fucked my up worse than i could imagine i never blacked out...but ive never blacked out even after drinking till i throw up my insides.....i remember trying to talk and everything was a mumble.....my eyes hardle had anymore color in them pretty much just solid black.....i was scared to take them again for a year after that..now i just take moderate amounts and actually wait for them to kick in...