what piece is this

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Zero Day, Jul 31, 2012.

  1. Looks like a ghetto bubbler mate.
  2. They have those at a local headshop in town, they seem to be just a mini, discreet looking bubbler. I'm sure it will get the job done if you have nothing else. I used one similar for a little.
  3. thanks for telling me i just figured out how to use it :p
  4. Yep, it's just a small pill bottle style bubbler.
  5. I personally have a lovely hand crafted bubbler from the Dam and it works a treat :) I assume that won't work as well, but bubblers really do hit the spot. Gotta love 'em.

    Smoke on! :bongin:

Share This Page