Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What piece gives you the most "Bang For Your Buck" / is your fav (why?)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KetsumiMD, Aug 13, 2008.

1. well my favorite piece is my 6-7 inch bubbler. greens/yellows/deep blues. striped longways down pipe. netting design on bowl/chamber. not sure if its fumed/diffused
    but it hits better than bongs that ive hit witch were $350-$700

custom made by my brother who doesnt blow glass anymore unfortunately. one of his best pieces given to me for free. would provide pic but no cam and phone is bugged. hits amzing, cool bubbles lol, smooth,packs huge bowls(passer), easy to hide/walk around with it i pocket, light yet sturdy. next on favs would be a bong but they tend to be harder to hide due to the main-chamber being bigger. thnx for reading.

2. I choose the piece based on the kinda time I wanna have:

Just plain get stoned - Gravity bong or bong

Chill, relax on the couch - bowl or my mini bub (both are in my gallery :D)

Take a walk through nature - blunt/jay

Chill with a friend or two - bong/bub/bowl

Chill with a CIRCLE of friends - blunts/jays

3. bongs. they get you ripped

4. bongs and bubblers