What photoperiod strain has the shortest flowering time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ninja scrub, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Just like the title says, i would like to know what photoperiod strain has the shortest flowering time. So far the shortest i can find is california hash plant.

2. Found the same thing

3. A quick search showed Fast Feddy to have similar times as CA Hash Plant (45-50 days).

4. I just got some nugs of sugar plum. Flowering time 35 days. Vegged under HPS and flowered under MH (weird, right?). It is a heady sativa.

Sugar Plum

5. Wow 35 days, and it says it's 90% sativa :eek:

6. where did you get em ?

7. Washington state

8. Stoney girl gardens has 3 , 35-40 day strains. Pitbul, crippled pit, & oregon pinot noir

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

What do you know about the SGGs ?  In the next 2 years i want to go home lol  back to Oregon and want to try a few of their strains...

10. #10 CL4P-TP, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    I know we all call em Phoney Shit Gardens here in Coos and up in PDX, if that tells you anything JHB

you'll go thru 2-3 packs of Pitbull finding the "keeper pheno" ( use google adn look thru vids there are plenty)

EDIT there were plenty...now Jamesons vids are gone..  sorry man.

as per finishing times, yes 35 days is correct..... if you like to harvest at 5% milky, and lose 10% of your weight.

Her and her old man own the Club Pitbulls here in Oregon ( basically a chain of dispensaries),  they are assholes. the buds are shit, they charge 300 + bucks per ounce. even Ed Rosenthall is distancing himself from em( and he gave em their first push).

then we get into the whole Monsanto like "terms and conditions" for use of their seeds & strains.

FUK DAT !!!!!!

you're better off looking into Professor P @ Dynasty Genetics, then Jenn and her Dopy Gurl lies, if you're looking for Or. breeders.

EDIT #2 Go have a look at Dynasty seeds

http://www.sanniesshop.com/regular-cannabis-seeds-en/dynasty-seeds/

if you want the Mt Hood Huckelberry let me know via PM.

11. I just hav the big book o buds 4, n i do kno the descriptions r off. Thanks tho, i wont pursue those genetics. A good hash plant is supposed to hav a super short flower time, but itll probly b n hybrid form. Oh yeah, bc bud depo has sweettooth, a short bud time as well

12. #12 CL4P-TP, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    3D ( third dimension) from TGA is a good quick plant with killer taste and high, same with Qrazy Train. both are sub 60 day strains( QT needs a little pheno hunting for this result actually) and peeps love TGA gear( for a damn good reason IMHO)

Sweettooth is a good quick strain.

also don't forget about C99 she is a 7 week Sativa with fruity flavors, and yields to boot.

EDIT: TokeDawg12 have a look at Mosca Seeds. they carry a quick bubblegum, moonshine, and a damn good C99. also Mosca is taking a sabbatical so the seeds will get scarce very soon.

13. Iv been eyeballin TGA for a while, mostly Qleaner n pennywise. Im on a Cali Connection , Next Gen, Cannaventure, n Bud Depo kik at the moment. Got 40ish strains to play w but stil want more. Id like to chek out Jack da Ripper too. Mmm