What Phobias Do You Have...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedboss, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Heights, as in standing on a ladder 4 stories up...nope, not me, can't stand it...hey, get it? Can't STAND it? Anyway, if I have to get up on a roof or something like that, I'm freaked. Airplanes, jets or even high up INSIDE a huge building doesn't bother me...but on a ladder or something flimsy, I'm freaked!!

2. I have a phobia about having phobias, especially when it comes to slit viens or gory squirting blood nasty.

GB

3. Just you mentioning that vein thing gets me uneasy...I've always hated that gory movie shit & the bad part is my wife & son love them. I gotta leave the room if they're watching 1 of those flicks. :hippie:

4. being trapped...like if me and my husband are play fighting and hes on top af me and i cant move...i FREAK out badly...get panic attacks...which he thinks is hilarious...

5. big sharks

6. bombs, anything explosive thats around me... Come on now thats a phobia... Everybeen next to something that could explode and you'd be dead. Now if that dont make ya paranoid then nothing will. Unless like a your in a room with walls coming towards you.. with spikes and spiders and phobias all on it....

lol

7. If there's 1 thing that bothers the hell outta me, it's phobias on enclosing walls...lol...
    My worst phobia about dying or something would be buried alive. In a coffin. I'd flip out in that little box..
    Also snakes...I hate those fuckers. Scare the shit outta me. I don't care if they're poisonous or not -- I'm not stickin around to find out! :hippie: